Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's something that happened to you recently that made you depressed? (Sad boy thread)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22571
  • Start date
Deleted member 22571

Deleted member 22571

20 yrs old, 5'3" tall, ugly blackcel
-
Last night my foid boss was doing meetings with all the employees, and when it was my turn my social anxiety kicked in due to being alone and sitting at a table face-to-face with a hot foid.

Long story short, that was the most cringe, awkward meeting ever. I kept stuttering, mumbling, and saying stuff that made no sense. She most likely already knew I was a loser, but now she definitely knows I'm an absolute social reject and probably thinks I'm some low IQ autistic creep.

Probably gonna quit and find a new job now.

I looked in the mirror this morning, ruined my day ngl

Impossible to do when you're dead inside.

Not being able to go to Pizza Hut is depressing me

Went for a walk and saw nearly everyone on their phone, likely texting their booty call, laughing and loving life. This is every single day.

Going outside and seeing happy couples while i'm invisible. I'm reminded that my existence is pointless.