Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's stopping you from being a first time gymcel

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
I'm curios. I stopped gyming a few years ago yet I retain 60% of the muscle gains as my nutrition has only slightly deminished.

Last edited:
no gym for your face

I care more about my mind.

I’ve been going once or twice a day 5 days a week.
Making progress but still weak as hell.

I was gymmaxxing for two years, but no muscle gain has appeared. I gave up due to final exams in high school preparations in November 2021 and therefore no motivation.

I've never gymmaxxed, for lack of motivation and such; however, I do see it as a preferable goal for purely the reasons of health, better physical prowess in things like intimidation and fight in any Chad who may be sic'd upon you by the average foid, in resentment of your subhumanity, and for the mind... :feelshehe:

Self improvement is ultimately a cope, and it definitely should not be done or practiced simply for foids; no amount of wealthmaxxing or gymmaxxing will ever truly make you attractive to foids, seeing as your subhuman bone structure/facial features/race/height/NT status will always remain... :feelsclown:

Though it may help in terms of self defense/comfort/copemaxxing; anything else having to do with "personality" or such is instantly a useless bluepilled cope, considering that your looks and other halos/failos directly influence how foids percieve your personality/how interesting you are. :feelsUgh:

My laziness, I really want to exercise more, but my depression is making me lazy.

What's stopping me from going to the gym for the first time?

Already been there at least hundreds of times

social anxiety and also being mogged by gym chads and stacies