Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What's the best video game you've played?

Imperius Rex

Imperius Rex

SeanP
For me it has to be skyrim, I can make the dragonborn a 6ft Chajiit, basically just live my life through this virtual world.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh that would probably be planescape: torment for me

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh that would probably be planescape: torment for me
i just checked it out, it looks awesome. I'll have to try it out later

Witcher 3. Best time of my life.

I really love Megaman 2, that game has a special place in my heart.

I dont think i can label a single game as the best without judging them on their seperate genres. I love to play MGR as an action game for example, it is perfect.

Total War franchise.. the original Medieval Total War was based af.. still got the original packet and everything for it.. was my first game too. :feelsokman:

I dont think i can label a single game as the best without judging them on their seperate genres. I love to play MGR as an action game for example, it is perfect.
all these new games and no money or consoles to play them on :(

MISERY 2.2 for stalker.

Total War franchise.. the original Medieval Total War was based af.. still got the original packet and everything for it.. was my first game too. :feelsokman:
you guys are giving some awesome suggestions, i've never heard of this game but damn does it look good.

all these new games and no money or consoles to play them on :(

New game? Metal Gear Rising is a 2013 game which is quite cheap at this point. It also comes with two free DLCs.

Bless online, tomorrow

best sp game would be dragons dogma, best mp game would be either league of legends or battlefield 3

Single Player = San Andreas - Skyrim
Multiplayer = MW2/WAW(zombies introd)
It's hard to choose I view this games as top tier and could never choose one of the others

Red Dead Redemption is my all time favorite followed by the original Doom and Skyrim.

Last edited:
Single Player = San Andreas - Skyrim
Multiplayer = MW2/WAW(zombies introd)
It's hard to choose I view this games as top tier and could never choose one of the others
San andreas is a Godtier game, the amount of detail and effort that was put in was a shit ton
I enjoyed Daggerfall and more recent would be Fallout 3 or New Vegas.
new vegas took countless hours from me, no regrets tho

Dark Souls and MGS2 are the 2 best games ever made IMO. Those two along with Persona 4, Bloodborne, and SMT3 round out my top 5 "favorite" (not best) games ever.

San andreas is a Godtier game, the amount of detail and effort that was put in was a shit ton

I know the newer GTA will never have a chance against San Andreas. Now they focus on having less content but with prettier graphics to fool the casual gamers.

I know the newer GTA will never have a chance against San Andreas. Now they focus on having less content but with prettier graphics to fool the casual gamers.
if you think about it, Gta SA was released in 2004 and the graphics were way ahead of their time considering how big the map was and what you could do

I hate all the games I have played

games are never satisfying to me and sometimes frustrating because I am bad at them
Well when I finish a good game I end up feeling satisfied.

New Vegas, Minecraft, Skyrim, Inquisition, god only knows how many others.

Max Payne 3 is a newfound love of mine. Feels like the kind of plot an incel would write. Not to mention the sublime gunplay and witty one liners.

Shit I wanted to play minecraft with someone:feelsrope:
RIP. :feelsrope: I've been building a huge Medieval series of interconnected cities and villages since last year. That would've been fun. Maybe we can if Sony ever adds cross-platform play like you can do with Xbox and PC.

Metroid prime when I was in elementary school and it first came out. But now it's meh bc I'm an adult. Also cod mw2

Yakuza 5, but Deadly Premonition is up there too.

games are never satisfying to me and sometimes frustrating because I am bad at them
git gud
but to answer op it would have to be fallout new vegas.i loved that game so much

Xbox one
Shittiest Console ever made

#PlaystationArmy
There's almost zero differences between the two
RIP. :feelsrope: I've been building a huge Medieval series of interconnected cities and villages since last year. That would've been fun. Maybe we can if Sony ever adds cross-platform play like you can do with Xbox and PC.
I have a world with a ton of unrelated builds, but I also have a fantasy medieval style themed world. I haven't played the game in over a year.