Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What's the best video game you've played?

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Loved that game, and damn do I want to live in the 1980s.

im ashamed to say i haven't played this classic game, which one would you recommend to start with?
It’s okay! I usually recommend people start with one and go in order but if you’re not willing to get that invested, just go with two.

Pokémon Emerald/Fire red and Leaf Green/Black and white 2, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Counter Strike and Touhou UFO and MoF are some of my favorites (yeah, I'm kinda old).

Witcher 3. Best time of my life.
Is it that good? I played The Witcher 2 a few years ago and didn't think much of it, does the third game live up to the hype?

Minecraft
Habbo Hotel pre 2009
Battlefield 3
Mw2
Days mod and standalone
Arma 2
WoW

Thief for the Xbox One :) I love the atmosphere and like the game play is amazing and challenging

chrono trigger but i just finished tales of tales of phantasia (which took forever) and currently playing tales of symphonia (might be my favourite)

my favourite would have to be final fantasy x <3

Fondest memories come from GTA vice city back in 2005

I can't decide on the best game I've played so I will list 5 of my most favorite games.
  • Bloodborne
  • GTA: San Andreas
  • Demon's Souls
  • GTA V
  • COD: World at War

i always hate these questions because i can never narrow it down to just one. plus, i say one game then a week later i remember i played another game like years before and loved it far more

for example TES: Oblivion comes to mind. So does FO:NV because those are quite recent but then Chrono Trigger is like a game I replayed so many times same with Super Mario RPG but then maybe Link to the Past or Ocarina of Time should be my pick?
Or hell even Super Mario World since that was my only game for a long time and had so many levels
very hard to decide

i always hate these questions because i can never narrow it down to just one. plus, i say one game then a week later i remember i played another game like years before and loved it far more

for example TES: Oblivion comes to mind. So does FO:NV because those are quite recent but then Chrono Trigger is like a game I replayed so many times same with Super Mario RPG but then maybe Link to the Past or Ocarina of Time should be my pick?
Or hell even Super Mario World since that was my only game for a long time and had so many levels
very hard to decide
been thinking about playing some Oblivion in the next couple of days
but I can never decide on what race and class to play :feelsbadman:

Top? It's a toss-up between The Witcher 3 and Drakengard 3

Aside from those two, I absolutely love campy japanese ps2 games from the 2000s like Way of The Samurai and Steambot Chronicles. They come with a degree of freedom and fun that you don't often see in games these days.

Medieval 2 Total War, Europa Universalis 3, Skyrim/Oblivion/Morrowind, Dragon Age Origins, Red Dead Redemption, Forza Motorsport 4, Mass Effect

I was I was still 14

This
220px-MetroidPrimebox.jpg

Or this
613Feh1FlKL._SX466_.jpg

destiny 1 & 2

also apart from planescape: torment, I can add fallout 1/2, gothic 1/2, tes:morrowind, baldur's gate 1/2