Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s the point in having abs if you’re under 150lbs

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
What’s the point in having abs if you’re under 150lbs it’s pointless if you’re skinny you’ll just look a skinnyfag tryna compensate that’s why you don’t see gymmaxers under 155-160

Gain weight fag

You have abs and i dont? What has this world come to.

Lose weight fag
I can faggot. Super easy cuz i have discipline unlike you. I’m waiting till i get my own place so i can document it and don’t have to worry about family members eating up my important meals.

What’s the point in having abs if you’re autistic​

I can faggot. Super easy cuz i have discipline unlike you. I’m waiting till i get my own place so i can document it and don’t have to worry about family members eating up my important meals.
Unlike you I don’t get government assistance so I have to fuckin share food

Unlike you I don’t get government assistance so I have to fuckin share food
Bitch i dont even get goverment assistance anymore. Only my mother draws it. We are 18 so she can’t get it no longer. Also your parents work so get a job you bum.

Bitch i dont even get goverment assistance anymore. Only my mother draws it. We are 18 so she can’t get it no longer. Also your parents work so get a job you bum.
Fuck you I’ve applied for countless jobs and got rejected

Good maybe you’ll end up homeless after your parents kick you out or they die

What’s the point in having abs if no foid is going to see them anyways?

Keep trying man. I promise, you will succeed. You will probably stay incel, but who cares? You lived your whole life as an incel, so it has become normal.
Staying broke is a decision, being incel is not.

Not being a fat fuck.