Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What's the point of even trying

DeathBeforeTruth

DeathBeforeTruth

GET THE FUCK OUT
As of rn, I just should give up. My parents keep pushing their stupid beliefs on me. It's not worth pursuing women nowadays since most women are all ran through in the west and my family is fucking autistic and liberal progressive and broken. I wish I had different parents and not a dad who is super introverted pussywhipped by my hard-core leftist single mom who had kids with a drug addict and was a hoe back in the day. Video games don't even entertain me anymore, too depressed everyday to even play them.

I dont wanna even work because My stupid dad never gave me a good incentive for me to even get a job he just forced me to apply and somehow I'm gonna be exactly like him. He touts himself as being non materialistic and became a hippie type of person and went vegan. Through that I've never had any rewards or incentives or allowances or anything like that if i did work and somehow im supposed to be exactly like him.

I never want to fucking be like him or my mom. If anything I'll just work a part time job and wagecuck until I get a real job but still live off my mom until she dies. I don't mind being a basement/bedroom dweller for the rest of my life if I'm partially NEET and have a parttime wagecuck job.

And even then if I get a job and move out what's the point of saving up and starting a family and having a house? I'd rather live in an apartment for the rest of my life and when my dad passes away I'll get his inheritance and only save it for myself. he was way to Overprotective of me growing up and disapproved of the hobbies I wanted to do and people I hung around with, plus he picks me apart and does the old fucking immigrant saying "you have nothing to be sad about" but at the same time wants to kick me out to the real world to work hypocritically. He also does not want me to move to the philippines at all, as I considered moving there because I had too many horrible experiences with my mom and dad yet my fucking retard dad gaslights me and said "durr hurr me ur mom and stepmom were better for you" even when I get fucking treated better in the philippines compared to living in the US. One thing that did set me off last week was my dad being a fucking faggot about how I should be grateful that I have a mom that "supports me" and "cares for me" when I was talking about how she berated me for wanting to commit suicide in grade school during their divorce.

I might as well LDAR because my parents made me a people pleaser my entire fucking life. It's not worth it to even go out there into the world. I'm not sure what mental illness I have, cus my parents never believe anything I say.

Last edited:
do or do not, there is no try

Try doing something you enjoy

I'm just drifting by pretty much man, my plan is to get a motorcycle, and work 20 hours a week, probably going to live at home forever, between the sad state of society and globohomo talmudic cucks destroying this world I'm just doing the bare minimum to get by, if it wasn't for christmaxxing and my dad I would have ended it by now.

I'm just drifting by pretty much man, my plan is to get a motorcycle, and work 20 hours a week, probably going to live at home forever, between the sad state of society and globohomo talmudic cucks destroying this world I'm just doing the bare minimum to get by, if it wasn't for christmaxxing and my dad I would have ended it by now.
Based but I don't like my parents at all and I am not super religious. Living at home forever does not sound bad, but even better if you have an apartment and no one's bothering you

As of rn, I just should give up. My parents keep pushing their stupid beliefs on me. It's not worth pursuing women nowadays since most women are all ran through in the west and my family is fucking autistic and liberal progressive and broken. I wish I had different parents and not a dad who is super introverted pussywhipped by my hard-core leftist single mom who had kids with a drug addict and was a hoe back in the day. Video games don't even entertain me anymore, too depressed everyday to even play them.

I dont wanna even work because My stupid dad never gave me a good incentive for me to even get a job he just forced me to apply and somehow I'm gonna be exactly like him. He touts himself as being non materialistic and became a hippie type of person and went vegan. Through that I've never had any rewards or incentives or allowances or anything like that if i did work and somehow im supposed to be exactly like him.

I never want to fucking be like him or my mom. If anything I'll just work a part time job and wagecuck until I get a real job but still live off my mom until she dies. I don't mind being a basement/bedroom dweller for the rest of my life if I'm partially NEET and have a parttime wagecuck job.

And even then if I get a job and move out what's the point of saving up and starting a family and having a house? I'd rather live in an apartment for the rest of my life and when my dad passes away I'll get his inheritance and only save it for myself. he was way to Overprotective of me growing up and disapproved of the hobbies I wanted to do and people I hung around with, plus he picks me apart and does the old fucking immigrant saying "you have nothing to be sad about" but at the same time wants to kick me out to the real world to work hypocritically. He also does not want me to move to the philippines at all, as I considered moving there because I had too many horrible experiences with my mom and dad yet my fucking retard dad gaslights me and said "durr hurr me ur mom and stepmom were better for you" even when I get fucking treated better in the philippines compared to living in the US. One thing that did set me off last week was my dad being a fucking faggot about how I should be grateful that I have a mom that "supports me" and "cares for me" when I was talking about how she berated me for wanting to commit suicide in grade school during their divorce.

I might as well LDAR because my parents made me a people pleaser my entire fucking life. It's not worth it to even go out there into the world. I'm not sure what mental illness I have, cus my parents never believe anything I say.
Sound brutal :feelsrope:How old are you ? :feelsbadman:

Sound brutal :feelsrope:How old are you ? :feelsbadman:
25. I just wanna give up and im not sure what mental illness I have most likely BPD and social anxiety or autism but my parents don't believe in any of that and always think I'm lying. Both of them were really hard on me

You are right but would you kys? Probably not... We all find ways to keep coping... Shit is bad bro, i had a 15 year old cousin come by and she talked about how all the boys hit on her while i rope. Despite me feeling like shit most of the days i somehow always find little things here and there to keep me from sinking down into the void. Perhaps you are stuck in the mud and trying to get through a way that is not going to get you anywhere. Perhaps, try something different tomorrow.

literally do find a cope or rope, but never submit to they jew and work for them for a meager salary whilst being brutally bullied in your workplace and come back in the solitude of your home just to wallow in sadness and consume jewish garbage to allay the pain

25. I just wanna give up and im not sure what mental illness I have most likely BPD and social anxiety or autism but my parents don't believe in any of that and always think I'm lying. Both of them were really hard on me
Book a doctor's appointment behind their back with a psychologist or psychiatrist, go get tested, and then look at your options. Therapy, meds, and NEETbux will be on the table after that, and while it isn't optimal it's at least something. I'd recommend doing all three, not telling the therapists anything about the blackpill (tho do about your parents), be careful with the meds a bit (tho you have nothing to lose tbh), and just take the NEETbux (if you are eligible to get them) and focus on yourself.

Will it be a long-term fix? No, not really. Short-term to medium-term? Perhaps. Try it, brocel, you've got nothing to lose - and if it works, you'll feel better. o7

It's over.
Rn this is your LAST wake-up call to do anything at all in your life.
You have two paths
Bet it all and start struggling, to atleast get yourself a nice independent life and shut yourself from the clutches of the world in peace, if you're white and do really well you could even sea Maxx.
Or completely and truly give up, live like a stereotypical loser, go get your bpd formally recognized for some epic welfare and truly immerse yourself in gluttony and vices until you die clutching a sex doll waiting 3 weeks for your body to be found.

Like I said, you need to choose soon and completely stack your odds in one or the other, indecisiveness would be doom. Good luck.

There is no point in trying, because nothing matters in the end. Everything we do is meaningless and futile. We are just specks of dust in a vast and indifferent universe. Trying to find a purpose or a value in our existence is a delusion that only leads to suffering and disappointment.