Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the thing you are the most proud of?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Once when i was drinking with some of my classmates, i drank way too much and. I charged a girl my age driving a bike and made her fall hard on the ground.

She fucked up her arm and ran away from me. I didn't know her either. Idk why i did it. I was 16 and i don't remember it unfortunately ,but it is my proudest accomplishment by far. How about you?

I met her again later and it was pretty awkward lol

I have nothing to be proud of

I'm gonna take over the world someday

I've won poetry contests.

More like incel trait because chad doesn't need cute words to fuck foids.
He can type a place, a time and a question mark and he has it.
This you?

my proudest achievents are the games that i have completed on hard

for making a foid cry when I break her toenail.

That's pretty awesome tbh.
Yeah it's kinda cool, neve won any big contests but I did win a few localish contests.
Stopped writing like 7 years ago, maybe I should've kept going on to become a master with words.

My sneaker collection. It's taken me years to find rare shoes to add to it and wageslaving to afford them

Yeah it's kinda cool, neve won any big contests but I did win a few localish contests.
Stopped writing like 7 years ago, maybe I should've kept going on to become a master with words.
Maybe you could start again. I hear it's good for the soul, word art.

1. that I found some interesting stuff in nature (like certain animals/plants), that I know some interesting places
  2. that I have/had decent grades and was a very good pupil/learner once

Maybe you could start again. I hear it's good for the soul, word art.
Maybe I will, did you know today is international's poetry day? What a coincidence...
Do you partake in arts? Drawing or something

The fact I completed Killzone 2 on elite difficulty setting back in 2011 and I plan to do more hard stuff in video games.

Maybe I will, did you know today is international's poetry day? What a coincidence...
Do you partake in arts? Drawing or something
I didn't. That's cool.

I used to draw. Not anymore. Not very arty:feelsbadman:

Nothing tbh, I only remembed awkward and embarrasing shit which I’ve done that makes me regret living at all

Nothing tbh, I only remembed awkward and embarrasing shit which I’ve done that makes me regret living at all
Sometimes, I wonder what my future children would think of me if they saw my past, they would say: "I can't believe that guy is our dad!' or something.