Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What's the worst part about being an incel for you?

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
For me it's the feeling of always being looked down on by I'd say about 70-80% of the people I come across. For the very bad ones who make it a point of continually harassing me again and again, they deserve to be shot in the sternum with a Luger P08 but I digress. (In video game duh) That's my experience, what fellow brocels is the unfortunate reality you're forced to confront as a result of your incel status?

Not even being treated like shit by girls, but by guys too. Can't make friends

Not even being treated like shit by girls, but by guys too. Can't make friends
Mega brutal right there. I have friends even if they're all online so to an extent I can relate with not having them irl, but IDK if you have online friends. (not counting this site)

Mega brutal right there. I have friends even if they're all online so to an extent I can relate with not having them irl, but IDK if you have online friends. (not counting this site)
I used to have online friends in a single game but now I play a lot of games so rarely on

Having 0 friend and only your mom/dad is brutal

unable to get sex, statuz

All my friends are in my head :)

Lack of sex and cuddling with young girls. Lack of jobs and being treated poorly by others is due to my poor location, no education, poverty and height.

no friends. everyone hates you for existing so you're treated like shit

Endless boredom despite living in major city.

I think my social anxiety is the worst part. I don't care about being ugly to girls, I can still have sex with hookers. But when you lack social skills, your whole life sucks.

I can feel my brain rotting from loneliness and wageslaving.

Twice the price to live and half the experience.

Rotting in loneliness, having zero social skills, being treated like a mouse by society.

Being too based to fit in

The humiliation, loneliness and jealousy.

the sense of despair, hopelessness.

Pretty much the same. Bad treatment from people, strangers, and being reminded or told basically that I'm inferior to other men. I suppose never being being wanted by a woman I'm attracted to (or care for) is close though.

2 worst parts for me: not taking young foid's virginity away and not knowing how a young female smells like
i want to be the first to be intimate with them and i want to deepsniff every single inch of every young foid i find fertile and attractive until i literally pass out

Getting lifemogged by 13 yeard olds.

Loneliness and feeling of inadequacy.

Not being able to krempi

Soyciety refusing to accept the blackpill, even through deep down they all know its true, and instead blaming us and saying its all our fault beucase "personality"

No validation

Being alive is the worst part about being an Incel

It's the fact that the whole being celibacy/single thing (and all of it's bad consequences) has been forced upon me
That is the most painful aspect tbh

Working two jobs that involve seeing lots of couples showing their affection to each other and wondering why it never worked out like that in my twenties. Going to bed with tears in my eyes after noticing how untouched and pristine the opposite side of my bed is. Waking up every day wishing I wasn't alive and having to do it all over again.

unable to hang out

No sex. No dates. Nit being loved. Being alone most all the time. Having nobody to go places with or do anything with. Not getting invited anywhere. Other guys thinking I'm not a real man.

getting mogged by everone (who have better life, money)
treated like shit
zero social skills
loneliness
seeing couples live their lives while I rot alone