Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats the worst you've ever been mogged???

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
height, face, frame, whatever. I'll never forget when I was in an elevator and 5 GIGA 6'9 WHITE CHADS walked in. Filled me with pure rage. If they would have laughed at me I would have started swinging :feelsping:

California Firefighters and paramedics. Not even once :shock:

If they would have laughed at me I would have started swinging :feelsping:
bruh you would have gone home and made a post about what you wanted to do to them (which you just did rn) :feelsclown::feelsLSD::feelswhat:

I had just finished grade 12 and my parents made me come with them and my younger brother to an amusement park for my brother's birthday. While the 4 of us were waiting in line for a rollercoaster, there were 4 teenagers ahead of us as a group, 2 couples. One of the chadlites was making out with his girlfriend the whole time during the wait, which was like 40 minutes. All I wanted to do was cry.

height, face, frame, whatever. I'll never forget when I was in an elevator and 5 GIGA 6'9 WHITE CHADS walked in. Filled me with pure rage. If they would have laughed at me I would have started swinging :feelsping:
When you're bald, you get mogged by the second

Went to a convenince store to buy some soda one day. The male clerk and his foid coworker both were taller than me by half a foot at least. He was looking at me with a grin as I was buying some soda, and when I was leaving I saw him making fun of my hair and the foid laughing. Hope they both die a gruesome death :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

When you're bald, you get mogged by the second
Djimon hounsou screaming

bruh you would have gone home and made a post about what you wanted to do to them (which you just did rn) :feelsclown::feelsLSD::feelswhat:
I TRAIN MMA AND BOXING FOR THE SOLE REASON OF KNOWING HOW TO TAKE DOWN TALL FAGGOTS

I had just finished grade 12 and my parents made me come with them and my younger brother to an amusement park for my brother's birthday. While the 4 of us were waiting in line for a rollercoaster, there were 4 teenagers ahead of us as a group, 2 couples. One of the chadlites was making out with his girlfriend the whole time during the wait, which was like 40 minutes. All I wanted to do was cry.
:feelsrope:

Went to a convenince store to buy some soda one day. The male clerk and his foid coworker both were taller than me by half a foot at least. He was looking at me with a grin as I was buying some soda, and when I was leaving I saw him making fun of my hair and the foid laughing. Hope they both die a gruesome death :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
:feelsrope:

my dad is much taller, better looking, and more athletic than i am. his dick is also much bigger.

I TRAIN MMA AND BOXING FOR THE SOLE REASON OF KNOWING HOW TO TAKE DOWN TALL FAGGOTS
ok but as far as i know i'm pretty sure MMA doesn't train you to fight 5 opponents at once from different angles who are all significantly taller than you :feelsmage:

Dunno, maybe by my coworker who abuses steroids. He looks extremely muscular and women seemed to like him, even though women claim they don't find the unnatural steroided look attractive :feelskek:

The time I was trying to flirt with a girl and she started rubbing my chad friends thigh under the desk:feelsrope:

I cannot think of one particular mogging that really stands out, but I do get mogged on the regular by my manager at work. Even though he old enough to have a kid that is almost my age, he STILL mogs me hard.

This guy is like 6'11 and stout too, as he used to bodybuild. Not only that but he's got a full head of hair and a full beard in his late 40's and a really deep voice and acts very manly. Honestly he looks like some sort of Nordic viking. He sometimes would tell me and my coworkers stories about how hard he would slay back when he was younger and I am sure he still is a slayer.

All things considered he is a nice person, but it sucks to get mogged like that when the women at work already look at and treat me with extreme disgust.

I get mogged everyday :feelsrope::feelsrope:

ok but as far as i know i'm pretty sure MMA doesn't train you to fight 5 opponents at once from different angles who are all significantly taller than you :feelsmage:
At least I won't go down without a fight:feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

Giovanni:

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

Your browser is not able to display this video.
(Shannon, Carlie, Mariah)