Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats with Poor low iq sub humans breeding so much

StoryVillain

StoryVillain

Greycel
Like your poor you can barley survive on your own on top of that you have ugly gentic metrial and these low iq fags have like many offsprings instead of 1 or better yet 0

Why would you bring another person to your misery and the cycle repeats its self
Poors who live in trash countries with subhuman looks pop out like 7
Subhumans then they live a horrible existence than those ones do the same

Cycle repeats itself

@Transcended Trucel you talked about visting poor subhumans countires in 1 of ur posts

Theyre low IQ so they probably didn't think that far ahead.

Lack of contraception, high mortality infant rates, early marriages, lack of education, religious beliefs, increased family workforce, care for elders - just some of the reasons an article listed.
And low levels of consciousness, rationality and awareness (all signs of low IQ).

saying that only rich should breed is the same as saying that only Chads should breed

Must be bliss, just living life with limited cognisance.
Actually its hell because they can't connect cause and consequence. There's one maid we have (I live in curryland and this is very common) who has both of two children with neurological disorders. Her husband left her and now she can't hold down a job because her kids lose consciousness every now and again. Schools are reluctant to keep her children as well. We intend to fire her soon because she's not reliable enough for us. Its beyond hell for her. If she had greater rationality she could escape this tragedy by putting her kids at an orphanage but she's just too attached. The problem with these lower beings is now being able to make the tough decisions because they are cucked by their primitive biological instincts. Suicide would be the best choice for her.

Last edited:
Lack of contraception, high mortality infant rates, early marriages, lack of education, religious beliefs, increased family workforce, care for elders - just some of the reasons an article listed.
And low levels of consciousness, rationality and awareness (all signs of low IQ).
More like Low iq+lack of awarness+ selfishness

Actually its hell because they can't connect cause and consequence. There's one maid we have (I live in curryland and this is very common) who has both of two children with neurological disorders. Her husband left her and now she can't hold down a job because her kids lose consciousness every now and again. Schools are reluctant to keep her children as well. We intend to fire her soon because she's not reliable enough for us. Its beyond hell for her. If she had greater rationality she could escape this tragedy by putting her kids at an orphanage but she's just too attached. The problem with these lower beings is now being able to make the tough decisions because they are cucked by their primitive biological instincts. Suicide would be the best choice for her.
This dumb whore should just give up the offsprings to decent people and then do something to earn decent money even if it takes selling her self

saying that only rich should breed is the same as saying that only Chads should breed
No im saying only people with good amount of money and decent gentic metrial and a Ok iq should breed

Like you said they could even have 1 child. So the subhumans would decline over time.

Its how their countries got in this place in the first place. The high IQ's had few children, while the ugly, low IQ were shitting out children. Then of their children, the lowest IQ were having big families.

Because they are fucking stupid retards that cant achieve anything except shitting out kids to feel fulfilled. Then they go around saying "children are the true wealth, money is not important" while begging and demanding money from everywhere.

Its how their countries got in this place in the first place. The high IQ's had few children, while the ugly, low IQ were shitting out children. Then of their children, the lowest IQ were having big families.
Literally the plot of "Idiocracy"

This is something I’ve thought a lot about myself. I was watching a documentary that took place in Somalia during a severe drought and one of the women they interviewed had three young kids with another one on the way.

I couldn’t understand why she wanted more mouths to feed and children to suffer. People with low IQ’s don’t have foresight and suffer from wishful thinking. Low IQ mother thinks everything is in God’s hands and said she put no thought or consideration when having a child despite the nightmare environmental conditions and lack of secure access to food.

Religion is the biggest bullshit lie told to masses so they can rationalize their suffering and continue peddling the narrative that life isn’t a pointless flesh prison governed by archaic laws; and people with low IQ’s will eat that shit up because they don’t have the brain capacity or logic to think otherwise. My mother fell for this trick and I’m here suffering because of her.

There is no place for low IQ’s in this world, particularly in advanced and heavily industrialized societies in the West. If people with above average IQ’s and college degrees have trouble finding jobs, imagine how hard it is for an ugly person with limited cognitive capabilities to get a job.
Its so funny how they just pop out bunch of sub humans while they themselfs are starving and almost dead then say god will take care of them why dont they jump of a clif and say god will save me its in his hands yet they dont apply that same logic- also religion dosnt say have many subhumans while you are starving lots of these things low iQs just do it

There was this women who had a child i seen on the internet she actually had a deformed face very horrible face she had and still wanted to pass her pain to another person

Also i think there should be sometype of requirements you need to meet before having any offsprings and if you break that LAW the punishments should be Very harsh- and force people with bad gentic material for there sperms and eggs be killed some type of way So that they would be unfertile

requirements such as: IQ level CANT reproduce if your iQ is below a certin point

Money- CANT reproduce if you cant provide a certin amount of money per child

Looks- CANT reproduce if you dont have normal face and normal height and overall decent appearance

Health- The parents who would have the offsprings must have good health like good organs be in shape and stuff- and they should go under sometype of mental health to prevent child abuse and other types of sufring

@AfricanIncel77 thoughts?

Like your poor you can barley survive on your own on top of that you have ugly gentic metrial and these low iq fags have like many offsprings instead of 1 or better yet 0

Why would you bring another person to your misery and the cycle repeats its self

Cycle repeats itself

@Transcended Trucel you talked about visting poor subhumans countires in 1 of ur posts
yes I visited poors as cope Maxx method of mogging someone. Is LIFEFUEL to actually mog someone when all your life, you just get mogged. As first world maxxed cel u always should money mog third world in 99% cases.
yeah these are key reaskns
this too also often cousin fucking or thug fucking is common too. leads to lower IQs
I was born to poor scum and suffered for decades till escaped. Poor scum should be sterilized
brutal and I have seen/heard similar things. Very brutal having retarded spawn, jfl at having en twice though.
yup, curryland had arranged marriage allowing to subhumans to bread over and over and over. Leading to present state

yes I visited poors as cope Maxx method of mogging someone. Is LIFEFUEL to actually mog someone when all your life, you just get mogged. As first world maxxed cel u always should money mog third world in 99% cases.
I hope some day i will lifemog westerns with very good money and high paying jobs

They're a slave to their desires, those who have low IQ wouldn't think twice when it comes to fucking, not caring about the new life that they will bring to their shitty situation

This is something I’ve thought a lot about myself. I was watching a documentary that took place in Somalia during a severe drought and one of the women they interviewed had three young kids with another one on the way.

I couldn’t understand why she wanted more mouths to feed and children to suffer. People with low IQ’s don’t have foresight and suffer from wishful thinking. Low IQ mother thinks everything is in God’s hands and said she put no thought or consideration when having a child despite the nightmare environmental conditions and lack of secure access to food.
niggers are retarded r selective creatures who shit out more worthless subhumans incessnatly

They mog us though I wish I could have a family

Cycle repeats itself

In poor areas of Africa the more children they have the more they can do work for someone's field so more pay at the end.

More kids = more welfare in the first world.

retards continuing the cycle and the elites need them otherwise who is gonna clean all the toilets.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back