Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What's with the go homeless threads?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I've struggled my entire life with my broke ass mother moving house to house and going homeless and sleeping in our car and staying in random houses, using water jugs just to flush the toilet, using shampoo to wash dishes, wringing out clothes with my bare hands, mowing lawns and raking yards just to get money, sitting in churches just to get our rent paid and walking up and down the streets. Why df would i want to go homeless again? That's some rich privelaged shit to say something like that.

No i will not "GO HOMELESS" again.

Foh with that shit.

Last edited:
itz mostly whitecelz and youngcelz who wouldnt last a night in the streets

I'm just in a bad mood

If you would rather studymaxx and woerkmaxx than go homeless, you are a fakecel

Doom is Now!

Layoffs rising

Russia winning war

Dow down another 800 points

Crypto community jump off a cliff

Today begins a new arc of the Aspie John stories.

Aspie John was a 5'2 ethnic male from Brew City. He had previously lived with mother, though the two experienced a sudden cessation of government benefits upon Aspie John reaching adulthood. His mother, disgusted by her autistic and chronically anxious son, informed him that he was to leave upon reaching adulthood, so Aspie John left his home when the time for moving came. He boarded a bus and traveled for several hours to another country, during which an elderly Sicilian woman criticized him for sitting near her(This woman later pointed to him and started denigrating him with a friend as he exited the bus).

Aspie John first slept in Target bathrooms. Then, after encountering security, Aspie John slept on benches outside. He had little money and bought bananas with coins he had available, resulting in a bundle of bananas he had, which he disposed of after another male spat on him while he was sitting on a bench. He awoke one morning, and a passing couple looked at Aspie John and responded with "Don't do that" as he attempted to greet them. He spent his mornings walking to the nearby Target restroom so he could clean his body. Aspie John would ignore the other homeless males doing similar acts as well as the masked Target employees cleaning.

Aspie John visited a local church for their shelter connection system and started staying at a local Christian shelter, though he soon left due to rodents and shared sleeping spaces. As he was sitting outside on one occasion, a car of staff members drove by and noticed his presence. They remarked "I was wondering why I didn't see him at the shelter" while laughing. He was also kicked out of the shelter after being promised space. A female passerby noted "He must be living on the streets" at this time.

Last edited:
Youngcels are quite funny :lul:

P2:

Aspie John was visiting the shelter connection room daily, when he was told of an opening in a local youth shelter. This shelter was in the Northern part of his new country, so Aspie John called the shelter and prepared for travel. He was given a bus token, and boarded the 5B Metro Transit bus to his new shelter. He waited outside and was let in at 6:00 PM for entry. His new case manager referred him to an emergency bed, and then moved him into a single-person room the next day. His new case manager, Tall White Germanic, informed the other youth of his ASD affliction.

Thus, Aspie John spent several days adjusting to the new shelter, when he met a tall Black male named Aaron. Aaron started smirking at Aspie John and laughing at him with his friends. As Aspie John was cleaning himself one morning, Aaron's roommate opened the door and witnessed Aspie John's naked body. He then quickly left and Aaron came into the bathroom, laughing and taking pictures of his naked body("Aspie John is small!").

After two weeks, Aaron and his shelter friends started sitting outside of Aspie John's room door each night, playing very loud "Rap" music. They would also throw dice at his door and speak about it loudly("I rolled a six!").

Aspie John started leaving the shelter every other day to sit outside(Often with bags of food as his only meal for the day). While inside, he'd focus on preparing to move into a local apartment using the country's GRH fund and would visit freelancing sites for relief from his situation.

Last edited:
It's easy when you're comfortable with it

I think they're mostly joking. As the inflation keeps going on I think there will be more and more homeless and of course us ugly men will be the majority of those who will end up as homeless.

Aspie John was a 5'2 ethnic male from Brew City. He had previously lived with mother, though the two experienced a sudden cessation of government benefits upon Aspie John reaching adulthood. His mother, disgusted by her autistic and chronically anxious son, informed him that he was to leave upon reaching adulthood, so Aspie John left his home when the time for moving came. He boarded a bus and traveled for several hours to another country, during which an elderly Sicilian woman criticized him for sitting near her(This woman later pointed to him and started denigrating him with a friend as he exited the bus).

Aspie John first slept in Target bathrooms. Then, after encountering security, Aspie John slept on benches outside. He had little money and bought bananas with coins he had available, resulting in a bundle of bananas he had, which he disposed of after another male spat on him while he was sitting on a bench. He awoke one morning, and a passing couple looked at Aspie John and responded with "Don't do that" as he attempted to greet them. He spent his mornings walking to the nearby Target restroom so he could clean his body. Aspie John would ignore the other homeless males doing similar acts as well as the masked Target employees cleaning.

Aspie John visited a local church for their shelter connection system and started staying at a local Christian shelter, though he soon left due to rodents and shared sleeping spaces. As he was sitting outside on one occasion, a car of staff members drove by and noticed his presence. They remarked "I was wondering why I didn't see him at the shelter" while laughing. He was also kicked out of the shelter after being promised space. A female passerby noted "He must be living on the streets" at this time.
P2:

Aspie John was visiting the shelter connection room daily, when he was told of an opening in a local youth shelter. This shelter was in the Northern part of his new country, so Aspie John called the shelter and prepared for travel. He was given a bus token, and boarded the 5B Metro Transit bus to his new shelter. He waited outside and was let in at 6:00 PM for entry. His new case manager referred him to an emergency bed, and then moved him into a single-person room the next day. His new case manager, Tall White Germanic, informed the other youth of his ASD affliction.

Thus, Aspie John spent several days adjusting to the new shelter, when he met a tall Black male named Aaron. Aaron started smirking at Aspie John and laughing at him with his friends. As Aspie John was cleaning himself one morning, Aaron's roommate opened the door and witnessed Aspie John's naked body. He then quickly left and Aaron came into the bathroom, laughing and taking pictures of his naked body("Aspie John is small!").

After two weeks, Aaron and his shelter friends started sitting outside of Aspie John's room door each night, playing very loud "Rap" music. They would also throw dice at his door and speak about it loudly("I rolled a six!").

Aspie John started leaving the shelter every other day to sit outside(Often with bags of food as his only meal for the day). While inside, he'd focus on preparing to move into a local apartment using the country's GRH fund and would visit freelancing sites for relief from his situation.
I’ll read later

Don’t take this personally but your mother sounds like a total fucking loser who should never have had children.

I hope you will have the chance to tell her that someday without repercussions.
I already did before but she’s too low iq to care.

I’m debating on if i should skip her funeral or not.

I already did before but she’s too low iq to care.

I’m debating on if i should skip her funeral or not.
If other people you depend on will think lesser of you for skipping it: don’t skip it.

If there is a chance that you may feel bad in the future for skipping it: don’t skip it.

If none of those apply: skip it.

If other people you depend on will think lesser of you for skipping it: don’t skip it.
My family doesn't even talk to me. They ostracize me and leave me out of everything. I dont think it would make them think less but it would make me seem as awful.
If there is a chance that you may feel bad in the future for skipping it: don’t skip it.
i wouldn't because she’s the reason my life is so messed up.
If none of those apply: skip it.
Idk i’ll probably go

My family doesn't even talk to me. They ostracize me and leave me out of everything. I dont think it would make them think less but it would make me seem as awful.

i wouldn't because she’s the reason my life is so messed up.

Idk i’ll probably go
Sry bro, I hope you find peace.

Go homeless or go home
(Chuckles)
I've struggled my entire life with my broke ass mother moving house to house and going homeless and sleeping in our car and staying in random houses, using water jugs just to flush the toilet, using shampoo to wash dishes, wringing out clothes with my bare hands, mowing lawns and raking yards just to get money, sitting in churches just to get our rent paid and walking up and down the streets. Why df would i want to go homeless again? That's some rich privelaged shit to say something like that.

No i will not "GO HOMELESS" again.

Foh with that shit.
My dishes require dandruff shampoo because of all the flakes....

P3(Finale):

Aspie John was, by this point, spending most of his time in his commune room, sitting on commune computers, or simply sitting outside to eat with food bags he prepared. He was too anxious and weak to visit the downstairs kitchen often since the other youth would snicker and move away from him. He started fantasizing about the different recipes he would make after he had moved into an apartment. He was too disabled to attend job interviews despite his resume.

One night, Aspie John slept in his shelter room earlier than usual during the winter. He started sleep-talking about sexual fantasies he had since childhood, resulting in the shelter males standing outside his door laughing. This woke up Aspie John and caused him to curl into a ball, sweating and covered with fluids. Another shelter male quickly reported Aspie John and said "Aspie John's getting kicked out". Aspie John spent the next few days in his room as males would walk past and laugh at him. The male who reported him said, "Looks like we have a mouse in the house"(Aspie John would wrap a belt and blanket around himself to control his sexual behavior).

On the day Aspie John left, foids and males started gossiping about him, snickering and laughing.

Is aspie john you?

Who's telling you to do that? :dafuckfeels:

It's fiction.
6FEA283C F982 44C6 9FF7 C8B5186B71D0

ok