Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What's with (((them))) trying to abolish daylight saving?

I

incelerated

I hope I'll never be back
★★★★★
In Iran all the sudden they been talking about abolishing the daylight saving.
And now I hear in America they are also trying to do the same thing.

Daylight saving is good because it means the sun will set later which is awesome. I fucking hate winter and its short days I get so depressed.

Now these motherfucking jews are trying to abolish this awesome thing to take away our long summer days.

What is the real reason? Everything about daylight saving is good and beneficial so there definitely is some jewsih new world order reason behind this.
Does anyone know anything?

never understood what is it, what is it for, and why they want it down.
Example:
Without daylight saving: Sun is in the sky from 4AM until 7PM
With daylight saving: Sun is in the sky from 5AM until 8PM

No one cares about sun rising at 5AM or 4AM cause most people are asleep. But sun setting at 8PM means it gets dark later. So days feel longer which makes me feel good. It also saves energy because people turn on lights later.

Nah shorter days mog. Fakecel if you prefer day over night tbh :smonk:

Ahmadi nejad didn't stand for this:reeeeee:
Fuck that motherfucking monkey. He was the one who started this.
مادرجنده ها میخوان روزای منو بگیرن ازم.
کیرم تو کس ننشون. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
how can a human control when the sun goes down :feelswhat:
The sun is always doing its own thing, we just change our clocks.
Lets say the sun shines 10 hours every day. It's always 10 hours per day we can't change that. But we can change when it starts and ends by how we set our clocks. It could be from 8 till 18, from 10 till 20, from 1 till 11, or anything else. It's humans who decide how to set their clocks.

Time is fake anyway

The sun is always doing its own thing, we just change our clocks.
Lets say the sun shines 10 hours every day. It's always 10 hours per day we can't change that. But we can change when it starts and ends by how we set our clocks. It could be from 8 till 18, from 10 till 20, from 1 till 11, or anything else. It's humans who decide how to set their clocks.
Changing the clocks doesn't really do anything, though. It's just an arbitrary reference point that we all agree to use as a convention.

Why go back one hour when you can go back two or three? You can see how meaningless the practice really is when you take the time switch to absurd levels.

Nah, this is the one (((zog))) thing I'll support. It's annoying having to change all the clocks twice a year for something that has little to no impact on anything in daily life.

Nah, this is the one (((zog))) thing I'll support. It's annoying having to change all the clocks twice a year for something that has little to no impact on anything in daily life.
:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back