Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What's your academic rank in blackpill university?

Rate your knowledge honestly

• Professor

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Associate Professor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Assistant Proffesor

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Instructor

• Master Lecturer

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Senior Lecturer

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Lecturer

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Assistant

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Freshman

• Greycel

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
I consider myself Master Lecturer, because I can explain many things well, but theres still so much to learn

Assistant, I've been spreading blackpill to other sandcels and some of them are high iq to see and understand my points on why whores prefer attractive prettyfags only

super dumb fuck

Assistant, I've been spreading blackpill to other sandcels and some of them are high iq to see and understand my points on why whores prefer attractive prettyfags only
Behead foids.

and burn their piece of shit cucksimpfaggots to death with ROKS soviet flamethrower
I hate low T soyfaggots. Today in lesson I saw soyfags with "EQUALITY" shirt. They were multiple can you imagine !!!! TOTAL WAR NOW!

professor if being blackpilled paid money. would easily get a PhD in it

I hate low T soyfaggots. Today in lesson I saw soyfags with "EQUALITY" shirt. They were multiple can you imagine !!!! TOTAL WAR NOW!
Equality for them is low value men working hard and dying while whores are fucking and living free of charge, fuck cucks whores are meant to be properties

i pay you to make kabobs, not to write random shit here

Equality for them is low value men working hard and dying while whores are fucking and living free of charge, fuck cucks whores are meant to be properties
All those fucking worthless degenerate scums

I'm the dean.

Blackpill University is life, which I am living right now. I would be the dropout kid that I am in real life.

Futurist Islamic Caliphate when???? We urgently need a second Islamic Golden Age.

choose for me