Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your favorite GTA V main character?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Even if this game isn't my favorite GTA because the map is so boring and empty, I think that the main characters were quite interesting. My favorite probably is Michael, the old rich retired bank robber. He has the best safehouse and most useful ability with bullet time, and I like his sarcastic personality. His family is so annoying so it's funny shooting at them with the rocket launcher or throw grenades at them kek. Trevor is also funny with his psychotic unstable personality and his fits of rage but at some points of the story he was annoying. Franklin is my least favorite because he's just a normal gangsta, he lacks the charisma of CJ from San Andreas and even in the main story he's just a delivery boy that does everything Michael tells him to do. However in the end I always choose option C because I don't want to kill neither Michael or Trevor because I like to free roam with the three characters.

Considering all the main characters severely both lifemog and wealthmog me easily in the "main" storyline, as well as ascending with other foids despite being hardened criminals makes this a tad hard... :feelsjuice:

But then again, this is the last non-SJW enabling, non-degeneracy promoting game Rockstar will likely make; I'd say Michael, due to his humor and more balanced nature as a character. :feelshehe:

i like watching gta 5 rp vids

Michael. Franklin has little backstory and trevor is a stereotypical crazy guy like vaas from far cry 3

GTAV: Michael, Trevor
GTA Series: Niko, Claude

the nigger franklin. trevor is a jew loving degenerate and michael is too.

They're all pretty boring.

Trevor, without a doubt. Michael and Franklin have their funny moments but just about all of Trevor’s dialogue is fucking hilarious.

I prefer in order best to worst Franklin, Michael, then Trevor. There’s some old tweakers I meet at my job all the time, and they are too much like Trevor, getting all loud over pipe fittings and shit

Micheals soon Jimmy is pretty cool

I didn't really like any of them but at least Trevor had a personality even if it was "rwar I'm the crazy guy! xd I'm so random"

Cj and Niko mog them all

san andreas got to me first so CJ

I didnt play much, but always played as Franklin. It just makes sense to play as a black guy.

franklin cuz he BBC halomaxx and NPCs like that :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

My favourite is Lamar and then Simeon

I like all three of them and they are over hated while cj is overrated and claude is boring and uninteresting

nigger is cool

i found michael to be the most relatable and likeable. i actually liked his character a lot.

Michael. Trevor is entertaining, but is too chaotic. Franklin is whatever.

Michael

Trevor is too crazy (plus killed Johnny very cowardly), and Franklin is black.

Franklin because of ability and clothes. Trevor is more relatable though. People call him crazy and random but ignore how calm he is with Lamar and in general. People just saw him intimidating the goons and being angry at Micheal and assumed that was it.

I like Trevor because of his special ability and the free hangar and Helipad you get. I like his honesty and loyalty too.

Michael. Trevor is entertaining, but is too chaotic. Franklin is whatever.
Much of the story revolves around Trevor and Michael. Franklin felt like a background character most of the time.

He isn't as fleshed out either. There's a bunch of conversations about Michael and Trevor's past in North Yankton and two missions about it. Meanwhile the most I remember about Franklin's past was that he robbed some bank with Lamar and he failed because a dye pack soiled the money.

Considering all the main characters severely both lifemog and wealthmog me easily in the "main" storyline, as well as ascending with other foids despite being hardened criminals makes this a tad hard... :feelsjuice:

But then again, this is the last non-SJW enabling, non-degeneracy promoting game Rockstar will likely make; I'd say Michael, due to his humor and more balanced nature as a character. :feelshehe:
Micheal knows the blackpill. Even when mogging most he knows the world is evil.

Even if this game isn't my favorite GTA because the map is so boring and empty, I think that the main characters were quite interesting. My favorite probably is Michael, the old rich retired bank robber. He has the best safehouse and most useful ability with bullet time, and I like his sarcastic personality. His family is so annoying so it's funny shooting at them with the rocket launcher or throw grenades at them kek. Trevor is also funny with his psychotic unstable personality and his fits of rage but at some points of the story he was annoying. Franklin is my least favorite because he's just a normal gangsta, he lacks the charisma of CJ from San Andreas and even in the main story he's just a delivery boy that does everything Michael tells him to do. However in the end I always choose option C because I don't want to kill neither Michael or Trevor because I like to free roam with the three characters.
Trevor because he's based

Micheal since he's the only one that doesn't annoy me
Honestly I liked RDR2 miles better

lamar is cool. he is voiced by the guy from this