Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Whats your opinion on r/incelexit

RubenRamirez

RubenRamirez

Greycel
I do not fucking know, a girl I matched with on tinder 7 years older than me decided she wanted to drive 2 hours to have sex with me.
Dude had sex with some fat tranny 7 years older than him and thinks he's ascended. Try to have sex with a biological female your age next time, bro.

Hedonistic gigacopers

that would literally never ever happen to an incel, let alone to a truecel. this is either fake or he was 7+/10 and she was ugly as fuck

I bet this subreddits average age is 15

The true place for an incel is here, sure we have a bunch of morons and edgy teens, but at the end of the day there isnt a place on reddit for incels. Somehow for pointing out that being ugly in todays world is a dating death sentence, you're being toxic and mysoginistic. It's really ridiculous.

Maybe it could help if you’re a tall mentalcel. The “ascension stories” from there are men who just put themselves out there and used their good looks/tall jbw and foids responded positively to him. They didn’t have to go through rejection after rejection to no end. It’s also just the usual normie npc dating advice

bluepilled into oblivion

It’s for guys who were never incel to begin with and see these forums as something that’s dragging them down. If you’re a white normie or higher, the “just be confident bro” advice will actually work for you.

incels.is is my incelexit preferred forum

Feels like :redpill: and :bluepill: puked in one place and that subreddit is the result.

it's reddit, so it's sucks dick by default

Incelexit is a trash subreddit, they act like Foids can be Incels too and they gaslight a struggling person into thinking it's ONLY their fault and not society/Foids. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

A bunch of incels-in-denial, and normies who want to virtue signal.