Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When a "progressive" cuck moroncurry takes his wife to get her screwed by other people at a swingers club ...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
everyone avoids them like a plague.

Realstory: He actually went there with a hope to sniff some crackerpussies (by using her whore wife's pussypass), but did not happen.

He later agrees:
Edit: I should really work on my writing skills some more. I seemed to have implied that we were super attractive while everyone else wasn't when in reality there were definitely a lot of people much much more attractive than we are. Both of us are a few pounds overweight but not sloppy by any means and we dressed well and certainly looked respectful (we hope). Another thing I forgot to mention is that we're both East Indian - I wonder if that meant anything because most couples there were Caucasian. By the way, we're both in our late 20s so a lot younger than most people there.

I bet that currycouple were so ugly and stinky that no one wouldn't dare to get near them.

Curries can't laid even by pimping his whore wife JFL, LMFAO.

IT'S CURRY OVER.

>curry wife with more facial hair than her husband getting plowed in her curry hole

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

JFL at curries trying to hotwife/swing to suck on that cumskin cawk or crackerwhore roast beef

JFL at curries trying to hotwife/swing to suck on that cumskin cawk or crackerwhore roast beef

A sad and depressed curry waiting on the line to get her hairy wife hotwifed at a swingers club.

qDtXgEY.jpg

How do curries live knowing they are objectively the ugliest group of people alive? Curries are incel until proven otherwise, sadly.
We cope by bringing down all brown men, curries, North Africans and Middle Easterners. But especially curries.

We cope by bringing down all brown men, curries, North Africans and Middle Easterners. But especially curries.
Is it just a problem for you guys in the West or around the whole world? There are like 500 million curryfems, right?

Is it just a problem for you guys in the West or around the whole world? There are like 500 million curryfems, right?

Curries in the west, curries in the curryland have no problem getting married/laid. Same applies to ricecels.

Curries in curryland do just fine, it's the ones who are in the west that are doomed.

How fucking ugly did his woman have to be?

this was a sad read, not sure what he expected to happen. It’s like coming to America as an immigrant.

Curries in the west, curries in the curryland have no problem getting married/laid. Same applies to ricecels.
Why aren't you going there then you volcel.

No, no one trying to bring anyone down and that's honestly the reality. You are a bluepilled moron if you think mudslime Mohammed and his shitskinned kebab wife would've had a different experience there or in the west in general.

No, that's honestly the reality and no one trying to bring anyone down. You are a bluepilled moron if you think mudslime Mohammed and his shitskinned kebab wife would've had a different experience there or in the west in general.
You're a retarded curry, keep coping kek.

No, no one trying to bring anyone down and that's honestly the reality. You are a bluepilled moron if you think mudslime Mohammed and his shitskinned kebab wife would've had a different experience there or in the west in general.

There is the difference, mudslimes are not deluded enough to take their wives to the swinger's club to get humiliated like this. They know their place in the white society. Only curries don't, they cope like a coping machine.

Meanwhile a sad hairy curry couple waiting on the line in a swinger club:

qDtXgEY.jpg

Seriously, you idiots need to stop the copes. You are a bluepilled moron if you think an average Mohammed is gonna do any better than an average Anand with western women. Majority of middle easterners are seen just as subhuman creeps and as dirty brown ethnics like curries to everyone else. No one cares about the small differences except to delusional brown copers.

Seriously, you idiots need to stop the copes. You are a bluepilled moron if you think an average Mohammed is gonna do any better than an average Anand with western women. Majority of middle easterners are seen just as subhuman creeps and as dirty brown ethnics like curries to everyone else. No one cares about the small differences except to delusional brown copers.
Currycope.

Shh, let him (@oldcel ) cope.

If he finds peace comparing southern curries to brown arabs, let him do it. He will understand his place soon. Sometimes brutal blackpill takes time to digest and absorb.

Shh, let him (@oldcel ) cope.

If he finds peace comparing southern curries to brown arabs, let him do it. He will understand his place soon. Sometimes brutal blackpill takes time to digest and absorb.
Kek. He'll be surprised when they will look at Khalid with lust while poor oldcel aka Rajesh Vishnukamar gets ignored. Then he will know what it's like to be me. :(

Curries in curryland do just fine, it's the ones who are in the west that are doomed.
Most curries on this site. BTW, if you are curry and want to date and wonder why you are incel neck yourself,

Why aren't you going there then you volcel.

Why we can't just "go back" has been discussed in this forum numerous times. We are actually tired of explaining this same shit again and again.

since ur muslim ur volcel cuz you can get a wife from arranged marriage
Giga cope, it can't be forced. I'm still deformed, maybe if I was a doctor I'd have a chance but I don't even go to college and I'm too dumb for a high paying job. It's over.

Currycope.

What's your rebuttal besides calling it a cope? Do you think non-brown women give a shit or even care about the small differences you copers are assuming people have? They don't and see curries, pakis, and sand nigger middle eastern camels as largely part of the same smelly, dirty brown ethnic creeps that they are repulsed by and are all the least desired everywhere close to each other.

Why we can't just "go back" has been discussed in this forum numerous times. We are actually tired of explaining this same shit again and again.
It's also been discussed why "just go to Asia" isn't always possible for white people.

Giga cope, it can't be forced. I'm still deformed, maybe if I was a doctor I'd have a chance but I don't even go to college and I'm too dumb for a high paying job. It's over.
Technically, the reason arranged marriages are halal is because consent is acquired, btw, idk if you actually are a 2/10(i will take ur word for it) but go to curryland, find a wife from mom and dad, boom! find wife(if you are going to complain about how ugly she is than you deserve to be on this site)

What's your rebuttal besides calling it a cope? Do you think non-brown women give a shit or even care about the small differences you copers are assuming people have? They don't and see curries, pakis, and sand nigger camels as largely part of the same smelly, dirty brown ethnic creeps that are repulsed by and they are all the least desired everywhere close to each other.

We get mogged to death by middle Easterners. Just lol if you think you're the same as Khalid. Rajesh Vishnukamar, when will you learn?

Technically, the reason arranged marriages are halal is because consent is acquired, btw, idk if you actually are a 2/10(i will take ur word for it) but go to curryland, find a wife from mom and dad, boom! find wife(if you are going to complain about how ugly she is than you deserve to be on this site)

I'm too ugly for anyone. It's over for me man. I've got a deformity so there is nothing I can do. What about you? Can't you find a wife from curryland?

I'm too ugly for anyone. It's over for me man. I've got a deformity so there is nothing I can do. What about you? Can't you find a wife from curryland?
im paki, and ive seen a dude in my hs that looks like stblackops2 have a gf(a fat white passing ethnic that is)

We get mogged to death by middle Easterners. Just lol if you think you're the same as Khalid. Rajesh Vishnukamar, when will you learn?

Don't cherrypick names. Tell me exactly how an average mudslimecel Mohammed and an average Anand would do any differently in the west when they are basically seen as similar inferior dirty shitskins to everyone else only useful for fetching a kebab or fetching curry

im paki, and ive seen a dude in my hs that looks like stblackops2 have a gf(a fat white passing ethnic that is)
Got a pic? I'm the same as you.

What's your rebuttal besides calling it a cope? Do you think non-brown women give a shit or even care about the small differences you copers are assuming people have? They don't and see curries, pakis, and sand nigger camels as largely part of the same smelly, dirty brown ethnic creeps that are repulsed by and they are all the least desired everywhere close to each other.

Okay we agree with you all sandnigger mudslimes are exactly similar level of ugliness with southern curries. Look at this pic

A bunch of curries protesting:
Jallikattu11-kctB--621x414@LiveMint.jpg

A bunch of sandniggers protesting:
Egyptian-protests.jpg

Look, they look exactly the same. Now go home.

Don't cherrypick names. Tell me exactly how an average mudslimecel Mohammed and an average Anand would do any differently in the west when they are basically seen as similar inferior dirty shitskin to everyone else only useful for fetching a kebab or fetching curry
Your inferiority complex is showing, Rajesh Vishnukamar. Don't worry there's enough time to learn. :)

Don't cherrypick names. Tell me exactly how an average mudslimecel Mohammed and an average Anand would do any differently in the west when they are basically seen as similar inferior dirty shitskins to everyone else only useful for fetching a kebab or fetching curry

What about chidambaram? The main difference is we shit on the streets but they dont.

TPLu4Eo.gif

Your inferiority complex is showing, Rajesh Vishnukamar. Don't worry there's enough time to learn. :)

Another deflection. My point was proven then and it's clear who is coping.

It's also been discussed why "just go to Asia" isn't always possible for white people.

White people in asia can't get primce rice stacies, they end up shagging street whores and this has also been discussed numerous times.

We generally suggest to approach FOB asians in the west, they are not street whores and they are genuinely infatuated with white skin.