Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When a "progressive" cuck moroncurry takes his wife to get her screwed by other people at a swingers club ...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Your point is curryprojection, kek.

Leave @oldcel, he is just another typical muslim hating mainland hindu streeshitting curry. His cope fully stems from muslim hate. If arabs were not muslim he would not cope like this. For some strange reason, these mainland hindu curries find themselves being fond of christians and jews. May be this @oldcel moron does not know there is a large number of brown arab jews (@hehe xd can say more about it) and egyptian coptic christians. I am sure this moron even does not know christianity/judaism originated in the middleast and islam has 80% overlap with those religions. They hate beef eating muslims but ready to eat pork and beef eating shit from a cumskin's ass.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

JFL at curries trying to hotwife/swing to suck on that cumskin cawk or crackerwhore roast beef

Leave @oldcel, he is just another typical muslim hating mainland hindu streeshitting curry. His cope fully stems from muslim hate. If arabs were not muslim he would not cope like this. For some strange reason, these mainland hindu curries find themselves being fond of christians and jews. May be this @oldcel moron does not know there is a large number of brown arab jews (@hehe xd can say more about it) and egyptian coptic christians. I am sure this moron even does not know christianity/judaism originated in the middleast and islam has 80% overlap with those religions. They hate beef eating muslims but ready to eat pork and beef eating shit from a cumskin's ass.
i investigated him, ur pretty much spot on he doesnt even believe the bullshit hes spitting its just his cope

Holy shit chudur you completely O B L I T E R A T E D this guy in just one post, have all my keks.

the-rock-clapping.gif

Their hatred of Muslims is a product of jealousy and bitterness. Hindu shitskins got holocausted every time Afghans invaded and they cannot stand the fact that they get mogged to death by Pakis and Middle Easterns.

Holy shit chudur you completely O B L I T E R A T E D this guy in just one post, have all my keks.

Kek, for some strange reason these hindu streetshitters like @oldcel thinks christianity has to do something with white people and it's something european. And most of them are shameless white worshippers.

LOL, I have seen many cumskins also think like this, I have seen one cumskin christian getting completely devastated once I told him jesus neither spoke latin nor hebrew (he used to speak aramaic/archaic arabic) and he was a brown shitskin jew. It was fucking hilarious LMFAO.

@oldcel might get pissed off as well if he knew archaic hinduism (vedic religion) came from the middle east as well, more specifically, from the mitanni kingdom in syeria. Yes, exactly where ISIS is located now, not in curryland.

https://scroll.in/article/737715/fa...irst-place-sanskrit-was-recorded-it-was-syria
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitanni-Aryan

@hehe xd might be interested in this theory as well.

Kek, for some strange reason these hindu streetshitters like @oldcel thinks christianity has to do something with white people and it's something european. And most of them are shameless white worshippers.

LOL, I have seen many cumskins also think like this, I have seen one cumskin christian getting completely devastated once I told him jesus neither spoke latin nor hebrew (he used to speak aramaic/archaic arabic) and he was a brown shitskin jew. It was fucking hilarious LMFAO.

@oldcel might get pissed off as well if he knew archaic hinduism (vedic religion) came from the middle east as well, more specifically, from the mitanni kingdom in syeria. Yes, exactly where ISIS is located now, not in curryland.

https://scroll.in/article/737715/fa...irst-place-sanskrit-was-recorded-it-was-syria

its honestly hilarious how most of the world are christian, the religion is a giant PR meme, jesus was a sandnigger jew hobo, not a smooth haired gentle european, lmao

and yes, the middle east is probably the home of modern civilizations, syria-israel-jordan-iran/iraq regions

Absolutely brutal. I wonder how he is going to recover from this hard-hitting blow.

Absolutely brutal. I wonder how he is going to recover from this hard-hitting blow.

JFL you bluepilled morons

I'm not even religious and none of anything @chudur-budur said applies to me

Their hatred of Muslims is a product of jealousy and bitterness. Hindu shitskins got holocausted every time Afghans invaded and they cannot stand the fact that they get mogged to death by Pakis and Middle Easterns.

Not completely true. Early muslims invaded curryland and killed lots of people but that was like 1000 yrs ago. But during that time curryland was divided into numerous kingdoms and they used to kill each other as well.

Muslim hatred mainly started during the end of collonial british peroid, these hindu morons channel their angers to what happened thousand years ago. Muslims were better than cumskin europeans in a sense that they did not sack curryland to build a rich empire in the middleast. They permanently moved and settled into curryland, married the natives and shit. Muslims did not treat local curries as "subhumans" like what europeans used to do.

JFL you bluepilled morons

I'm not even religious and none of anything @chudur-budur said applies to me

>A curry who hates muslims
>Not a bajrangi (a.k.a religious hindu)

@RREEEEEEEEE please tell @oldcel to pick one, both can't be true.

jesus was a sandnigger jew hobo, not a smooth haired gentle european, lmao

"Jesus" the sandnigger jew hobo God of the europeans, LMFAO. Superkek.

>A curry who hates muslims
>Not a bajrangi (a.k.a religious hindu)

@RREEEEEEEEE please tell @oldcel to pick one, both can't be true.
I'm going with bajrangi, he'd probably suck Modi's dick if he could. JFL at modicels.

I made the choice for you @oldcel ^

I'm going with bajrangi, he'd probably suck Modi's dick if he could. JFL at modicels.

Modicel, holy fucking kek!!!! This made my day.

I really just want these people beheaded. They literally don't deserve to live.

Okay we agree with you all sandnigger mudslimes are exactly similar level of ugliness with southern curries. Look at this pic

A bunch of curries protesting:
Jallikattu11-kctB--621x414@LiveMint.jpg

A bunch of sandniggers protesting:
Egyptian-protests.jpg

Look, they look exactly the same. Now go home.
Those are Egyptians, they are just as ugly as curries.

The most attractive curry on the planet would only be a max 7/10 in a white womens eyes