Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When do you feel the loneliest?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Evening, morning, alone at home?
Watching tv? Doing another activity? Driving?

When outside? City? Nature with nobody around?

Always is also an answer

Last edited:
Every conscious second

At holiday.

I went to Spain and felt lonely as fuck there.

Well apart from the obvious answer of 'all the time'...
The time when I feel most alone is during daytime hours. It's the time where normies are active, where I constantly have to hear laughter and conversation; things that I don't get to have in my life. In contrast nighttime is a time where I can be at peace and not have to deal with the insufferable people around me. It's why I have such a hard time keeping a normal sleep schedule. Any sensible sleep schedule means I have to be awake when the normies and foids and chads are awake which is lonely and intolerable.

When im surrounded by normies. They have their fun, little conversations while i usually get ignored

When it's over (always)

Those evenings/ afternoons when I reflect that I should have a wife and kids, though my place is silent.

when I am thinking about the past

depends there are moments, usually when i think about future and i know is a bad one

When I see my oneitis tbqh, she was supposed to be the “one” but in a couple of months I’ll likely never see her again. It fills me with dread knowing that a couple inches of height and non neurotypicality cucked me so hard from a potential lifelong relationship.

Anywhere in public and around large amounts of people. That's when you see the type of stuff that you can't have. Makes me wanna let rip with a machine gun (in video game).

At night especially

Sometimes, late at night, especially if I begin to think about the endless torture that exists in life. However, loneliness isn't much of a issue for me, I just need to have some hobby or distraction and can handle it pretty well, almost never feel lonely.

friday nights, after work, are the worst.

08cb3d2022b48a50fd9a141c3c4c4769.png

When I see couples out and about doing some kind of activity together, or when I hear from friends that they're travelling or going to a concert or festival or some kind of event. Just a stark reminder of how isolated my life is.

At holiday.

I went to Spain and felt lonely as fuck there.
when I am thinking about the past
:feelsbadman:

When I lay down to sleep.

When I see couples out and about doing some kind of activity together, or when I hear from friends that they're travelling or going to a concert or festival or some kind of event. Just a stark reminder of how isolated my life is.

Going on holiday to popular tourist destinations is just fucking suifuel.

I would never go there but my family dragged me there with them and I was forced to watch 18+ hot chicks everywhere and people making up everywhere and probably fucking too.

While I walked around trying to just fucking hide my ugly face from peoples sight, it was massive sui fuel.

In my bed at night

Going on holiday to popular tourist destinations is just fucking suifuel.

I would never go there but my family dragged me there with them and I was forced to watch 18+ hot chicks everywhere and people making up everywhere and probably fucking too.

While I walked around trying to just fucking hide my ugly face from peoples sight, it was massive sui fuel.
Yeah... I've had similar experiences traveling :feelsbadman: at some age i came to the realization that a part of couples traveling together is that they get to fuck in the hotel room (a novel place for them) and for single normie guys, to hook up with local girls. Sex is a huge part of traveling that we can't take part it.

I seriously often feel like I don't belong in this world, like I'm here by mistake. Idk.

Always is also an answer
Anytime i have a intense feeling of dread 24/7 its the same fatality rate as smoking 15 cigarettes a day media says, So im basically a nonsmoking smoker, Since i rarely smoke anymore, Maybe i had 1 cigarette these past 2 weeks but thats it lol, Doesnt harm me much since im aleredy not smoking 15 my body is a tobacco machine of misery study says lol.

I seriously often feel like I don't belong in this world, like I'm here by mistake. Idk.
I feel like this all the time. I am certain of it.

I have tried fitting in everywhere. I don't even fucking fit in with the weirdos, I tried joining anime clubs and shit but the autists there were just ignoring me and the NT were also ignoring me so I just stopped coming there after a while. Sure I talked in those places with other people we even played games and shit but there was no connection, the moment I stepped out of that club I would never talk to them again, didn't have their phones or social nothing. That is how it always went in my life and continues.

But on top of it all I'm also virgin so it's just giga over.

That is why I finally decided enough is enough. I am getting a surgery, it's probably cope tbh it won't change much on my face but it will fix my chin at least and my nose, then I'll just go Thailand and then Japan for 3 months. Maybe I'll go North Korea too ded srs.

When younger, school. Now,on any busy street or public transport

Always is also an answer

Every minute when I have my eyes open.

When I have to turn off my PC.