Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When I see a pretty girl I get depressed

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
Whenever I see a pretty girl outside or in a YouTube video or anywhere on the Internet I get severely depressed, knowing how there are such attractive girls in the world but they want nothing to do with me. They want only Chad, and while I'm looking at their pictures they're probably riding Chad's cock.
I'm bound to be alone and denied my biological needs because a bunch of olive niggers 2000 years ago decided that soyciety is such a good concept. :feelsbadman:
I'll never experience what every single one of my ancestors did. I'll never experience what pretty much every member of the human race has done. I'll just roam this nigger kike planet alone for the better part of the century and then drop dead :feelsree:

I feel like wanting to hug them and feel their soft skin, tbh.

dedicate your life to composing

For me it works like this:
1-- see sexy foid
2-- desire to breed her
3-- realize I have no realistic avenue to satisfy my desire (2).
4-- suppress my desire by making depressive thoughts until desire is gone.
5-- I feel like shit.

Over time I beat myself so much repressing my desires that it has become second-nature now, I scarcely have any libido left, I don't get aroused, I only feel desire+pain. I don't even feel like visiting a prostitute. Sex for me is nothing more than a source of pain and sadness now.

Last edited:
They are lucky to be protected by law otherwise it would have been wild :feelsaww:

Don’t say Chad, because the NT-police will attack you and call you a basement dweller for not accepting that foids preffer offie doffie normies

Whenever I see a pretty girl outside or in a YouTube video or anywhere on the Internet I get severely depressed, knowing how there are such attractive girls in the world but they want nothing to do with me. They want only Chad, and while I'm looking at their pictures they're probably riding Chad's cock.
I'm bound to be alone and denied my biological needs because a bunch of olive niggers 2000 years ago decided that soyciety is such a good concept. :feelsbadman:
I'll never experience what every single one of my ancestors did. I'll never experience what pretty much every member of the human race has done. I'll just roam this nigger kike planet alone for the better part of the century and then drop dead :feelsree:
Yesterday I saw this short foid with white creamy skin holy shit she was so hot:feelsohh: but obviously 6'10 square jawed chad only:feelsrope:

they lead better lives then you .

get help whenever they need " it

have the ability to have simps

gets tons of attention if she wants

Gets to fuck whenever and with whoever she wants ( if its a non chad )

etc ... :feelsclown:

They look so close and out of reach at the same time. It's like being hungry and seeing appetizing food placed under glass.

It's so ragefuel to know that they live in tutorial mode and most of them (if not all) aren't able to see it

they lead better lives then you .

get help whenever they need " it

have the ability to have simps

gets tons of attention if she wants

Gets to fuck whenever and with whoever she wants ( if its a non chad )

etc ... :feelsclown:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsohgod:

u should be a curry like me, i can instantly fuck any girl i want if i wanted to, i can just get nudes of any attractive foid by sending a msg " show bob and vegana" u should be lucky to born as a curry :feelsaww:

Rape is great

u should be a curry like me, i can instantly fuck any girl i want if i wanted to, i can just get nudes of any attractive foid by sending a msg " show bob and vegana" u should be lucky to born as a curry :feelsaww:

Saint curry Sam moggin us

For me it works like this:
1-- see sexy foid
2-- desire to breed her
3-- realize I have no realistic avenue to satisfy my desire (2).
4-- suppress my desire by making depressive thoughts until desire is gone.
5-- I feel like shit.

Over time I beat myself so much repressing my desires that it has become second-nature now, I scarcely have any libido left, I don't get aroused, I only feel desire+pain. I don't even feel like visiting a prostitute. Sex for me is nothing more than a source of pain and sadness now.
I think this is the best path for people like us, disassociate:blackpill:

I feel you fren, something that makes me utterly depressed too is when people say they have/had sex; I work with a lesbian girl and from time to time she says she had sex with a milf, a 26 year old girl can have sex with 3 different milfs in the same month and a 22 year old man like man can't fuck any, something doesn't feel right man, we're clearly lost :feelscry: