Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I was driving into town with my two loser friends, a girl ran away from my friend

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
He has compulsive behavior, is short and has a long beard. wears glasses and cannot behave normally. When we wanted to sit down on the train he had his weird phase again and said where to sit down. but was a bit wild because of his compulsive behavior. When he wanted to sit down next to a woman, she got up and ran away from him. she sat somewhere else. He was angry and said he didn't understand. but we knew why she ran away. My friend looks like a bum. never brushes his teeth, is a neet, never showers, lives alone and is alone almost all the time. but he already fucked an ugly girl 10 years ago. the man is 30. so he's not really an incel. But my other friend is there and has never fucked (only let a hooker suck his cock for money) and I have fucked hookers for money.

she’s probably caught off guard when she saw three dudes approaching, I had something similar happen to me when a group of STEM guys at college walked past some blonde girl and she visibly cringed and moved slightly to the left, it was funny to watch, foids really are the same

He has compulsive behavior, is short and has a long beard. wears glasses and cannot behave normally. looks like a bum. never brushes his teeth, is a neet, never showers, lives alone and is alone almost all the time. the man is 30.
Foids fear the real life Gimli.

wish i had NEET friends irl:feelscry:

she’s probably caught off guard when she saw three dudes approaching,
If it was three chads she'd instantly get on her back and let them go inside each hole.

He has compulsive behavior, is short and has a long beard. wears glasses and cannot behave normally. When we wanted to sit down on the train he had his weird phase again and said where to sit down. but was a bit wild because of his compulsive behavior. When he wanted to sit down next to a woman, she got up and ran away from him. she sat somewhere else. He was angry and said he didn't understand. but we knew why she ran away. My friend looks like a bum. never brushes his teeth, is a neet, never showers, lives alone and is alone almost all the time. but he already fucked an ugly girl 10 years ago. the man is 30. so he's not really an incel. But my other friend is there and has never fucked (only let a hooker suck his cock for money) and I have fucked hookers for money.
happens to me everytime i go outside
like ppl get scared i feel
or some flinch when seeing my face
i dont even consider myself that bad like
im basically ethnic looking, huge nose, autism, but not like terror inducing

having friends mogs me hard

I also don´t have any friends. So things like these do not happen to me. I have nowhere to socialize.