Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when I was young I used to bully LGBT fags on roblox

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
anytime I saw a roblox user saying "trans rights" or something I would message them with stuff like "41%" and "there are only two genders"

i still do that but on kikecord

Cant have been that long ago if robolox was apart of your childhood jfl

Bateman patrick bateman 1

I still bully them irl.

bro thinks this is r/confessions

This just wasting your time.

I guess you're right, but still, this is how underground communities turn normie. It's already a trend among chinktok kiddos.
You are half-right, they do turn normie because of mass influx of new members, but only if the community itself is placid and gives no push-back to the invaders who disrespect the culture.

but only if the community itself is placid and gives no push-back to the invaders who disrespect the culture.
Which it is. Infiltrating normie GrAYfaggots are everywhere and there's a brain drain. Truly enlightened high IQ incels either kill themselves or they find good copes other than this forum.

Infiltrating normie GrAYfaggots are everywhere and there's a brain drain.
Honestly, I doubt any actual consistent sex-haver knows about this place or places like this. Infiltrators are ramblings of a schizophrenic mind.

And what now u are not young? U are still a fucking kid U are literally mentioning 2020's shit. Cringe zoomer

Honestly, I doubt any actual consistent sex-haver knows about this place or places like this.
I'd assume almost all IT foids qualify for this category judging by how comically easy it is to get sex as a female.

And what now u are not young? U are still a fucking kid U are literally mentioning 2020's shit. Cringe zoomer
he’s likely 18/19 like most here, I remember 2020 vividly

19 now. but my life made a huge turn these past few years that I feel like everything in 2019 and before was like ages ago

anytime I saw a roblox user saying "trans rights" or something I would message them with stuff like "41%" and "there are only two genders"
based. did the same but in among us.