Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When incels fall for the buzz cut meme

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
How they thought they’d look
0212B18C 144D 4654 9BC2 6C574AB92B22

How they actually look after getting buzzed
F1ACDD06 999F 4CCD 90B8 5905F982A220

Even Bard Pitt looks pretty fucking dorky with that hair so I'd be amazed if some incel thuought it was the best haircut to go with.

As a sidenote, I am embarrassed to fucking death over the hairmaxxing I did in my coping days. I had like five different waxes to tune my hair with and the shit I pulled off was the most obviously desperate "GIVE ME PUSSY ALREADY" clowning imaginable. Fancy hair forming combined with my mouth breather face was truly ridiculous. I can not believe it happened and I feel pain about it to this day.

Having normal, non-waxxed hair is the top-tier choice to go with for unattractive men because you won't appear to be tryharding. Basically any obvious effort is an immediate minus to SMV.

I have the opposite. My hair is very long. It is the same length as my sisters

buzz cuts don't look good even on most giga chads

Short hair or any kind of styled up fuckboy look( you know the gen z one) is a meme on inkels. Long hair can at least hide your forehead and recessed maxilla a bit.

I tend to shave my own head with a buzzcut when it gets too long but I've been growing it out lately cause I might go bald someday so I should enjoy my hair while I have it because it does seem to be receding.