[RageFuel] When normies give you THE LOOK

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

Doesn't even have friends
-
They kind of flinch and look you up and down stealthily, with the tiniest most smug smirk. Makes me want to spray them with cat piss. Do you guys say/emote anything back or just ignore?

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
-
I don't look at them anymore

GetFucked

GetFucked

Gruntcel
-
can't even go on a jog without getting dirty looks from boomers and normies

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
No one reacts to me other than avoiding to bump into me. It's like I'm an obstacle, nothing more than that. I'd love to get some emotional reactions, even scorn. Then I could do experiments and see how reactions change depending on what I'm wearing and how I'm acting.

needsolution

needsolution

Manlet | Mentalcel | Polakcel
-
im not going out of my home so i dont see those fuckers

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
-
Im not even outside so idk

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Major
-
They look at me like im about to ER.

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

Shoot them in the face in GTA 5
-
Honestly I have been going to a local boxing gym near me but not to get cut or whatever but to be able to fuck fags up in “self defense” if they give me a reason

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
I usually mutter angrily when that happens to me. Sometimes they have heard me or I look at them with hate.

PPEcel

PPEcel

subhuman alcoholic framelet ricecel
-
I ignore them, but in my head I'm imagining all the different ways they could die horribly.

V-Trigger

V-Trigger

Recruit
-
I often ignore it but if I’m in an especially shitty mood I’ll either stare them down and on rare occasions, confront them

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Anarcho nihilist
-
I don't want them to look at me, I know they think theres something wrong with me

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
I look them straight in the eyes back.

Lux

Lux

Paradise Lost
-
let the normies look in peace, they will do nothing except smile, resentful inkel :soy: :soy:

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I don't even notice the glares because I look at the ground when I walk.

TaiLung

TaiLung

Recruit
-
When its from a kid its suifuel.
When its from an adult then i just feel confirmed by the blackpill tbh.

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

Not Enough Y-Chromosome
-
I just give them an exaggerated fake smile
to show it doesnt faze me .

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Incelist * Fascist
-
They kind of flinch and look you up and down stealthily, with the tiniest most smug smirk. Makes me want to spray them with cat piss. Do you guys say/emote anything back or just ignore?
Yes this is true for ethnic cels like me. They give u a look that says "I am better than you". It is clear that u are lower and they know it and want you to know it

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Can't cope when there's no hope...
-
I don't even notice the glares because I look at the ground when I walk.
Hood up head down.... People actually look at me with fear or disgust when they see me, except chads, chads give me the "I'm better than you" look. Sometimes, roasties like to do PDA's with their chad when they see me and then glance at me for a second with a smirk on their face. SuicideFuel...

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Hood up head down.... People actually look at me with fear or disgust when they see me, except chads, chads give me the "I'm better than you" look. Sometimes, roasties like to do PDA's with their chad when they see me and then glance at me for a second with a smirk on their face. SuicideFuel...
That is literally me with the hood up and head down posture. Though they're probably staring at me because of my beta presence and mocking me behind my back.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Can't cope when there's no hope...
-
That is literally me with the hood up and head down posture. Though they're probably staring at me because of my beta presence and mocking me behind my back.
Good thing I have shitty hearing due to medical malpractice as a child so, even though I know people and laughing at me and insulting me when I walk past them, I can't hear it.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

pain and sadness forever
-
They look at me uneasy