Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When obituary says "no service will be held"

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
I read local newspaper obits. Sometimes it says a dude passed and they apparently don't think anybody would show up for a service
Images7

Last edited:
Maybe it was because of Covid? He had a family.

Anyways who cares. When I'm dead they can give my body to a bunch of corpse fuckers.

The biggest hypocrisy in this world is to cry and give flowers when you are getting a burial when in life they have spat and thrown garbage at you.
Fucking humanity ffs

When I die no one is even going to notice, I have no one and my family will probably be dead by then. The neighbours will probably call the cops to complain about the stench of my rotting corpse and I'll be thrown into some random unmarked grave inside a cardboard box :feelsrope:

We are born alone and die alone. Poetic, don’t you think?

He had a family, children of his own and stepsons. That means at least two women wanted to fuck him exclusively, mogs me.

Some people just legit don't want any fuss.

Men, I think used to be the word for them.

It's easy to forget that most people in the world AREN'T attention whoring millennials on the internet....

We are born alone and die alone. Poetic, don’t you think?
:feelsstudy: Yes...
Alone we are born
And die alone;
Yet see the red-gold cirrus
Over snow-mountain shine.

Upon the upland road
Ride easy, stranger:
Surrender to the sky
Your heart of anger.

James K. Baxter, ‘High country weather’, 1948

Tbh,. I do not want an obit. Much less a service

Beautiful. Thank you.