Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When was the last time you received a compliment?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
Who was it that complimented you, and on what?

Last time I went to the dentist office about 8 months or so ago, I was filling out a form and the receptionist said I had good handwriting

70+ Asian lady. Said I was handsome :feelskek:

Can't remember honestly. Probably never

Never when people don't cry or run when they see my subhuman face i take it as a compliment.

I work maintenance at my job and a young girl in the cafeteria thanked me for everything I do a couple months ago.

The only compliments I’ve ever received revolve around my “intelligence” or work ethic. Can’t ever recall a time where I was seriously complimented on my appearance.

Cant remember it happened so long ago if ever

Don't remember

A year ago a female pharmacist said she likes my glasses.

i've had a few compliments on my shoes for as long as i've had them. white nike blazers

both genders, all white

i thought you would say black males, they tend to care a lot about shoes iirc.
so the white foids look at your shoes and can know what is expensive/cheap, even for men's styles.
i remember a vid a foid made gaslighting how shoes were most important to attract women.
ofc, it's bullshit, but it's surprising that they would even know.

i thought you would say black males, they tend to care a lot about shoes iirc.
so the white foids look at your shoes and can know what is expensive/cheap, even for men's styles.
i remember a vid a foid made gaslighting how shoes were most important to attract women.
ofc, it's bullshit, but it's surprising that they would even know.
there aren't a lot of black men around here. the foids were mostly skaters so i guess that's why