Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting “When you are content to be yourself and don’t compare or compete, everyone will respect you”

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
This is a quote by Lao Tzu. A fucking chink. Why am I not surprised a ricecel wrote this shit and passed off this stoic philosophy for eons relegating chinks like him to be content virgins chipping away at life pathetically. It's because of bullshit like this we have stupid man horoscopes spewing the virtue of SIGMA MALES.

A person who is content to be themselves, and does not compare or compete IS A FUCKING LOSER. This is just common sense. If you don't compare or compete or engage with life regularly you don't live a life of growth, and you have no social calibration to make meaningful relationships in life. A person like this has to be either completely fucked in the head, fantastically stupid, or remarkably mediocre. A person like this is a QUITTER who gave up on life.

On a superficial, optimistic, glance you would like to read this quote and just say, yeah this sounds like a SIGMA MALE. Fucking cool. More statistically likely, such a person cleans carpets, or is a city municipal worker just cleaning shit living his day to day life. A person like this is ignorant, they probably listen to country music or rap. And they think they are fucking cool for being a moron.

A person like this is this guy:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StNKGFFFVnU

I see this quote as saying, if you don't compare or try to measure up, you can focus on yourself first

I see this quote as saying, if you don't compare or try to measure up, you can focus on yourself first
the problem is that FEMALES take this quote to heart and become KWEENS

Quitting in life is logical if you're incel.

I see this quote as saying, you can focus on yourself first, like even if you're ugly theres other things to put your energy into. Art, Faith, Reading, Gym

Quitting in life is logical if you're incel.
incels are very close to being true to the quote, barring the comparison aspects which are unavoidable

Lao Tzu is telling us to lose all self-will

Do we not respect monks who have renounced everything?
nobody respects virgins not even Jesus. If we respected Jesus we would live in a theocracy

nobody respects virgins not even Jesus. If we respected Jesus we would live in a theocracy
That's because live in the most uncivilised times.
In Rome for example, vestal virgins were above even the emperors.

This has truth in it tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back