Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you, God lays before you everyone whi ever posted in r/IncelTears...

T

TheIncelPill

Banned
-
He tells you, with his infinite power, he'll allow you to do anything you want to them. *Anything*.

What would you do?

Let them live. They are even bigger losers than us, and prove to the rest of the world everyday that incels aren’t that bad. They have done more good for us than almost anyone else.

I would spare them. They share our same struggles (other then the obese SJW male haters on there), the only difference is their copes. They are self hating, the rather bask in their self-made delusions then have to face reality. It is similar to how bullies often times put down others in an attempt to raise themselves.

Eternal torment !

I'd spare them. That's what Jesus would do.

I would erase, Men in Black style, any memories they have of the word "Incel" and "Virgin".

So they can go touch grass, and live a good normie life, a life they can very well be living, instead of spending their days browsing a forum of people that have no impact in their ACTUAL life.

So in a way, my punishment towards them is actually salvation.
Giving them the life they already have, but choose not to live it.

I would bury them head deep in a sea of the smelliest, bloodiest, most disgusting, burning SHIT imaginable. This will be their only caloric intake, gallons shoving into their mouth with each breath. Shit monsters swim around them to punch them in the face, rape then, rip their skin apart. Only their eyes emerge from a world of SHIT. They can only see two things - their friends and families burning in infinite agony, and US, high in the skuly, unmolested, fucking THEIR women. Their minds reset every few seconds so it is impossible for them to ever get accustomed to 1/1000000th of the pain we suffer from on a daily basis.

Let them live. They are even bigger losers than us, and prove to the rest of the world everyday that incels aren’t that bad. They have done more good for us than almost anyone else.