Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When you realize you're a 28 year old bloated balding manlet and still a virgin

That BetaDestiny? Is he a virgin? Never seen him with a girl.

Are you balding too ?

You have a weird fascination with this guy.

Almost 30 and still a kissless, handheldless, dateless, virgin NEET living with my parents.

Kek, this is a shittier version of incelmans alphadestiny roast obsess threads

How bad it is ? Lots of guys here are balding and i'm balding too at 18, it sucks.
Im not norwooding yet but my hair is thinning out. Id give it about 2 more years until I have to completely shave it off

Im not norwooding yet but my hair is thinning out. Id give it about 2 more years until I have to completely shave it off
Maybe you're not balding, but why would you wait for this shit to happen ? Hop on treatments TODAY. Finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral shampoo before it's too late. If Finasteride doesn't work, hop on Dutasteride. Do anything possible to save your hair before it's too late.

Maybe you're not balding, but why would you wait for this shit to happen ? Hop on treatments TODAY. Finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral shampoo before it's too late. If Finasteride doesn't work, hop on Dutasteride. Do anything possible to save your hair before it's too late.
Im NEET without any money I cant get all that

lol @ UglyPatheticVirginDestiny

Vmrrr.png

Time to lose the weight then.

6 more years left