Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When your girl comes home in a good mood and hops straight in the shower

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
It was musty night in East Atlanta. Shawn Simpsworthy has been dating this Instagram OnlyFans model named SharQueefa. Shawn never got pussy before SharQueefa so this mans was on some desperate putting the pussy on a pedestal type beat. On this night SharQueefa told Shawn she was going out for Thirsty Thursdays in Buckhead with her home girls. 3 hours earlier her home girl from the streets calls her talkin bout “GIRLLLLLLLLLLL GUNNA SECURITY GUARD JUST INVITED US TO HIS ALBUM RELEASE PARTY AND THE WHOLE YSL GAN9 ABOUT TO BE THERE AYEEEEEEE”

9:07 pm sharp SharQueefa gets scooped up by her home girls in a 2008 silver Nissan Altima jam packed with 7 other shawties. The whole car smell like brick oven cooked wild caught Fundulus heteroclitus fish from the Atlantic coast and Albino Marmalade Cat fish nibblers. They head to album listening party and finesse their way in to the vip section where all the trap lords poppin 1942 and belaire.

Shawn Simpsworthy back at the crib stressing out cuz his shawty ain’t posting anything and he ends up creeping on SharQueefa’s home girls and sees his girl throwin it back on Gunnas 2nd goon cousin in command. He having a panic attack and starts crying. He blowin up Sharqueefa phone and she not responding but her Instagram following increasing by the hour and it’s all private accounts with sound cloud links in the bio with bag emojis all on there.

Sharqueefa and the streets squad end up goin to Gunnas entourage luxurious TrapPartment pent house. Sharqueefa got approached by some random dude talkin bout “what’s hannen lil mama” she replies “I have a boyfriend” he replies “man miss me with all that, loyal girls don’t respond. So you telling me you got a man but you still down for the idea” she ends up goin to the bathroom located in the bando and ends up throwin pussy like she don’t care. 37 business seconds after he rearranged gu+s and he bu$$ed on da back and left a cool lil painting like he Picasso.

Too Autistic to understand what to reply here :feelsaww:

My monitor died. Rip.

"Sharqueefa" :feelskek: good story

Good story, I see a lot of potential in Shart Queef's character.

so did Shawn Simpsworthy blow his head off after?

This was a pleasure to read

You thought I would read that op? :feelskek:

It was musty night in East Atlanta. Shawn Simpsworthy has been dating this Instagram OnlyFans model named SharQueefa. Shawn never got pussy before SharQueefa so this mans was on some desperate putting the pussy on a pedestal type beat. On this night SharQueefa told Shawn she was going out for Thirsty Thursdays in Buckhead with her home girls. 3 hours earlier her home girl from the streets calls her talkin bout “GIRLLLLLLLLLLL GUNNA SECURITY GUARD JUST INVITED US TO HIS ALBUM RELEASE PARTY AND THE WHOLE YSL GAN9 ABOUT TO BE THERE AYEEEEEEE”

9:07 pm sharp SharQueefa gets scooped up by her home girls in a 2008 silver Nissan Altima jam packed with 7 other shawties. The whole car smell like brick oven cooked wild caught Fundulus heteroclitus fish from the Atlantic coast and Albino Marmalade Cat fish nibblers. They head to album listening party and finesse their way in to the vip section where all the trap lords poppin 1942 and belaire.

Shawn Simpsworthy back at the crib stressing out cuz his shawty ain’t posting anything and he ends up creeping on SharQueefa’s home girls and sees his girl throwin it back on Gunnas 2nd goon cousin in command. He having a panic attack and starts crying. He blowin up Sharqueefa phone and she not responding but her Instagram following increasing by the hour and it’s all private accounts with sound cloud links in the bio with bag emojis all on there.

Sharqueefa and the streets squad end up goin to Gunnas entourage luxurious TrapPartment pent house. Sharqueefa got approached by some random dude talkin bout “what’s hannen lil mama” she replies “I have a boyfriend” he replies “man miss me with all that, loyal girls don’t respond. So you telling me you got a man but you still down for the idea” she ends up goin to the bathroom located in the bando and ends up throwin pussy like she don’t care. 37 business seconds after he rearranged gu+s and he bu$$ed on da back and left a cool lil painting like he Picasso.
Shut up nigger. Ending slavery was the biggest mistake in history

It was musty night in East Atlanta.
First sentence already got a nigga crackin up ong fr :feelskek:

This was a pleasure to read

Last edited: