Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whenever I see a cuck saying how he would beat someone's ass until they are paralysed if they saw him "abusing" his gf...

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
I swear I want to see these cucks in a fight. What would they actually do and how they fight. If anyone actually behaves like this, he totally deserves to get his ass beat up bad

GI7XAgv.gif

I wonder why we don't see many videos of this happening.
That's right, because all they'll do in that situation is meekly walk away or call the cops.

I wonder why we don't see many videos of this happening.
That's right, because all they'll do in that situation is meekly walk away or call the cops.
Most of them film it and post on Internet. Or take pictures

Most of them film it and post on Internet. Or take pictures

Makes sense.
They harvest the situation for virtue signaling points online, which is also where they do their tough guy posturing.

there's a reason they only say it online
they can't do shit irl

All these cucks are tough guys online. Irl they'd do Jack and shit.

A cuck being a low-T beta weakling is mostly a stereotype. Plenty of normies are cucks too. However, I agree, most of them have a "tough guy" syndrome.

The intention behind it differs, though.
He'd like to do something but is too cowardly, not that he's apathetic.

That's right.
It's funny how the same action can be based or cucked depending on the intention ngl

I swear I want to see these cucks in a fight. What would they actually do and how they fight. If anyone actually behaves like this, he totally deserves to get his ass beat up bad
People who actually fight don't boast about it, unless they're low IQ low inhib black gentlemen of culture
It's funny how the same action can be creepy or hot depending on who it comes from

Last edited: