Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When's the last time you got a haircut?

F

flatmoon

Greycel
I'm trying to see how many people get their hair cut or just grow it out.

year ago, looking in the mirror at the shop was uber brutal, and i dont wanna cut it short, so its pretty long

Every 5 months, I have my own clippers, so I just shave my head when my hair gets too long / unkept

By a barber, 2019
By my mom, last august

2 months ago at home

probally 5 years ago

i suffer from hairloss so i just buzz cut it

Norwood Reaper visited me in teens

Two weeks ago tbh.

Getting a haircut is the worst fucking thing. The way you're forced to look at yourself in the mirror. The forced interaction with normies. And worst of all is the sensory overload of having hundreds of little hairs ending up in your neck and falling in your shirt. The feeling is so overwhelming that it tenses me up until I've showered and changed into new clothes.

Getting a haircut is the worst fucking thing. The way you're forced to look at yourself in the mirror. The forced interaction with normies. And worst of all is the sensory overload of having hundreds of little hairs ending up in your neck and falling in your shirt. The feeling is so overwhelming that it tenses me up until I've showered and changed into new clothes.
Yeah the forced small talk is a nightmare, normscum talking about things you can’t relate to.

I buzz it with clippers every few months.

I while ago, I took the long hair pill. No point in having short hair if you're subhuman

More than a year, the barber always fucks up my hair which reveals my deformed forehead