Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Where do pretty boys stand in the pecking order of attractiveness?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
My older brother is someone I would consider a pretty boy, as he isn’t a chad, but he still had good looks and was a slayer in HS. Does it go, chad> chad lite > pretty boy > high tier normie etc. or are pretty boys just a sub category of chad lites? I personally don’t think most pretty boys are chad level tbh, but that’s besides the point. I would definitely consider my brother above high tier normie, considering his slayer status, but Idk if I would call him a chad lite. It’s hard to say. Maybe he is a chad lite.....

Over for cutecels ngl

Only women get a say on who's Chad and who isn't. If he was a slayer then he's Chad.

They're almost always considered chadlites, no?

Yeah, I can see him being chad lite tier. I hate my life.
Hopefully you mog him after the surgeries. But nothing will give you back the teenage years sadly:feelsrope:

I’d say a prettyboy is the lowest of all. It goes pretty boy > chadlite > chad

Prettyboys are usually chadlites, yes.

Hopefully you mog him after the surgeries. But nothing will give you back the teenage years sadly:feelsrope:
Jfl. I won’t. I’ll ascend to a 6/10 IF IM LUCKY, whilst he is about a 7/10. :feelsrope:

Opposite way you stinky inkwell *<*
I say this because I think prettyboys is just a cope, like a looksmax. 6’s can prettyboy max and get laid I think.

I would say my brother is basically this level:

I would say this guy is a 7.5/10, and my brother is a 7/10. Still, my brother is basically this good looking. :feelsrope: This guy surprisingly actually looks like my brother jfl
I say this because I think prettyboys is just a cope, like a looksmax. 6’s can prettyboy max and get laid I think.
Nah, I meant you had the symbols the wrong way. You had it like this >, when you should have had it like this <. I agree with what you said though.

View attachment 207361
I would say this guy is a 7.5/10, and my brother is a 7/10. Still, my brother is basically this good looking. :feelsrope: This guy surprisingly actually looks like my brother jfl
I hate when people bring up good looking family members. Makes em super suspect to me. You're suspect bro :feelsbaton:
Genes don't discriminate among blood especially damned brothers
View attachment 207361

Nah, I meant you had the symbols the wrong way. You had it like this >, when you should have had it like this <. I agree with what you said though.
I have a brother too he's just as subhuman as I am

I hate when people bring up good looking family members. Makes em super suspect to me. You're suspect bro :feelsbaton:
Genes don't discriminate among blood especially damned brothers

I have a brother too he's just as subhuman as I am
Idk what to tell you brocel. I’m a 4.5/10 in the face AT BEST (while being lenient to myself, probably about a 4/10 truthfully). My nose and horrible side profile fuck me over, not to mention, I have excess fat on my face no matter how much weight I lose, it’s just my genetics. I will admit, I don’t think I would have a lack of jaw visibility from my side profile if I was never morbidly obese, but that’s just speculation.

I will admit, I don’t think I would have a lack of jaw visibility from my side profile if I was never morbidly obese, but that’s just speculation.
Loose skin? It will probably tighten over time especially in that area. You probably lost weight really fast.

Loose skin? It will probably tighten over time especially in that area. You probably lost weight really fast.
Nah. I also have loose skin :feelsrope:, but this is simply fat on myneck area that isn’t going away.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back