Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Where is the evidence for reincarnation?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I always hear people talk about reincarnation but they never provide evidence to prove it's real. I highly doubt that there is an afterlife. When you die, you stop existing, there is nothing.

When you die, you stop existing, there is nothing.
yes as an atheist i also believe that there is eternal nothing/void when you die (your brain) I don't believe in any religious stuff.

There is no evidence for reincarnation. I think the only belief that kind of supports reincarnation though is that matter isn't destroyed or created, it just changes form. Our bodies decompose and become grass or more likely weeds, if an incel dies. Souls don't exist. But if they did, it would make sense that they just change form into something else.

yes as an atheist i also believe that there is eternal nothing/void when you die (your brain) I don't believe in any religious stuff.
Yes, this is what the afterlife looks like
360 F 463512856 GEk2IrQkYatpRVR9YDhiZgRY2z00Zet3

There is no evidence for reincarnation. I think the only belief that kind of supports reincarnation though is that matter isn't destroyed or created, it just changes form. Our bodies decompose and become grass or more likely weeds, if an incel dies. Souls don't exist. But if they did, it would make sense that they just change form into something else.
Very interesting. This is what I think about "souls". Our consciousness exists because of the Brain activity that supports it. When you die, the brain also dies. When the Brain dies, your consciousness also dies. In other words, it completely disappears. The only way for your soul or consciousness to be alive is if you have a Brain that is alive. Btw, I do believe that we only have one life

Reincarnation is like religious cope so people who have shitty life think that they will get another chance. Or like that Christian cope that if you behave well in life and suffer a lot then you will get into paradise and live happy life there, and people who behave badly and do all sorts of crap are going to hell (it's just like a mother telling her sub5 son than his bullies will become junkies, prisoners and lowlifes)

Last edited:
Reincarnation seems to be more realistic to me than heaven/hell. I dont have evidence for it, most evidence is anecdotal

Reincarnation seems to be more realistic to me than heaven/hell. I dont have evidence for it, most evidence is anecdotal
It would be nice to have a second life.

I hope I don’t have to be forced into existence again against my will

Well tbh you can't give any concrete proof of it just like you can't prove God exists.

Most people tend to believe that after we die it'll be just like before we were born. But what they forget about the equation is the fact that their consciousness got somehow attached to their bodies.

If it can happen once, why can't it happen again?

Of course "you" will not be reborn. But "your" consciousness, or mind, or soul, whatever you believe in, will get attached into another living being because that's what your consciousness wants and desires.

If a radio breaks down, does the signal inside of the radio also disappear? Or does it still exist and can the signal still be heard if there's another radio made.

Your karma will follow you to "your" next life.

Well tbh you can't give any concrete proof of it just like you can't prove God exists.
Establishing knowledge of both reincarnation and the existence of God is categorically the same epistemological problem. That is, neither is verifiable/falsifiable. There an additional problem. The standard of proof for something like the existence of God is not universal. It's going to be person-dependent.

Establishing knowledge of both reincarnation and the existence of God is categorically the same epistemological problem. That is, neither is verifiable/falsifiable. There an additional problem. The standard of proof for something like the existence of God is not universal. It's going to be person-dependent.
Yes. Even the term God doesn't have just one definition so arguing about its existence is in many ways pointless mental masturbation