Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which animal would you like to turn into?

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
Obviously being human is shit, humans are evil, selfish, manipulative, retarded, cowardice, and that includes me and you. Also if you're born inferior and in this time and age, nothing awaits you but suffering and there's no hope at all, you'll be treated as a subhuman. But for animals, they don't care, they just eat, shit, sleep and fuck without a care in the world. They're not evil since they're not sentient, they just follow their instinct and mind their own business, they're also not self aware so they don't give a fuck about anything in the world, living carefree without stress, especially if they're predators with no natural enemies.

Which animal would you like to turn into? For me it would be an eagle tbh, free, looks good, solitude, high tier hunter, no natural predators, low inhibit, etc.

GettyImages-1153196344-1.jpg

dog so could knot white foids

either an eagle or lion

Dog if I get to fuck a human foid.
Otherwise Gastrotrich (avg lifespan 3 days).

Blue Whale.

Must feel like a boss being one.

Hippo. They're the animals that kill most humans aside from mosquitos.

1E8E5CA9 C1AE 4AA6 8622 2D1850945DA2

Maybe a tardigrade they can survive in space

chad dog so I can ascend.

Something big.

A sperm whale. Be a big motherfucker and dive into the depths

Raccoon. I always liked Sly Cooper, and I've got dark circles for days.

full
Dog because of the dogpill

Any animal who gets to have sex.

Being a fox should be fun

rather just stay a human, ngl

A genetically modified gorilla

Definitely a pigeon. I would just shit on normies and steal their food.

Owl seems like a good choice

Attachments

• 1471643180941.gif
    1471643180941.gif
    2 MB · Views: 7
Obviously being human is shit, humans are evil, selfish, manipulative, retarded, cowardice, and that includes me and you. Also if you're born inferior and in this time and age, nothing awaits you but suffering and there's no hope at all, you'll be treated as a subhuman. But for animals, they don't care, they just eat, shit, sleep and fuck without a care in the world. They're not evil since they're not sentient, they just follow their instinct and mind their own business, they're also not self aware so they don't give a fuck about anything in the world, living carefree without stress, especially if they're predators with no natural enemies.

Which animal would you like to turn into? For me it would be an eagle tbh, free, looks good, solitude, high tier hunter, no natural predators, low inhibit, etc.

GettyImages-1153196344-1.jpg
Monitor lizard (especially Varanus salvadorii/Crocodile Monitor), many would probably say Komodo Dragon, but I don't like its heavy habitus. Also maybe a Tuatara.
Geobacter
Based microbecel, you have a very good taste. They are able to reduce metalls, I also like Shewanella, because they are also able to make nano cables to transport electrons into metalls. Metallreducing bacteria also can be used to make a microbial fuel cell.
If I wanted to be a microbe I would like to be bioluminescent like Vibrio/Photorhabdus or an archaeon.
A sperm whale. Be a big motherfucker and dive into the depths
Based. They also have enormous amounts of myoglobin to keep oxgen in their blood, the Spermateci Organ to dive with no muscle effort and many other adaptations.

If it came down to marine vertebrates I would want to be a Sleeper Shark (although their eyes get fucked up by a copepod called Ommatokoita).

View attachment 390213
Maybe a tardigrade they can survive in space
Based and Panarthropoda-pilled.

Dog ofc, so I can fuck human foids :feelsokman:

A cute big dog
some parents will get me as a present for a girls 10th birthday and the dogpill will strike
lick her for days then eventual fucking all the way until adulthood
no man will ever fuck her like my dog dick can

Based. They also have enormous amounts of myoglobin to keep oxgen in their blood, the Spermateci Organ to dive with no muscle effort and many other adaptations.

If it came down to marine vertebrates I would want to be a Sleeper Shark (although their eyes get fucked up by a copepod called Ommatokoita).

Why would you want to be a fish? you would have 0 sentience.

Being a whale (of any kind) Mogs, being a Blue Whale would be badass.

I would choose the sea squirt, the most biologically advanced animal in the marine world.

sea-squirt-anatomy-umd.jpg

I has both male and female sex organs. Starts out as a tadpole, and after procreating it absorbs its own brain and lives out the rest of it's life, in blissful happiness like a plant. It's basically the incel of the animal kingdom.

None as they can't do what humans can and I rather not be a human slave or human food.

Why would you want to be a fish? you would have 0 sentience.

Being a whale (of any kind) Mogs, being a Blue Whale would be badass.
I like these sharks because they have a different pace of life, they live about >400 years, everything a human experiences feels like a blink to them. Imagine being alive from the French Revolution to now with a human conscience. There are even some sponges that live up to 10.000 years. This concept is so extremely interesting.

Good and evil don’t. Stop this animal’s are righteous bs.

I’ll want to be a blue Phoenix if i have to be a normal animal I rather be dead tbh
48AA5CC3 DA43 49E3 B0EB CB0B7860D8AF

But if I really have to maybe a tiger shark and that’s maybe
6B9FE02B DC79 4B80 9A47 ADD679D97FDF

Pliosaurus Funkei

Leviathan or Apophis

Monitor lizard (especially Varanus salvadorii/Crocodile Monitor), many would probably say Komodo Dragon, but I don't like its heavy habitus. Also maybe a Tuatara.

Based microbecel, you have a very good taste. They are able to reduce metalls, I also like Shewanella, because they are also able to make nano cables to transport electrons into metalls. Metallreducing bacteria also can be used to make a microbial fuel cell.
If I wanted to be a microbe I would like to be bioluminescent like Vibrio/Photorhabdus or an archaeon.

Based and Panarthropoda-pilled.
U r vry snart!

A duck, e-girls and asian foids love ducks, they probably fuck with ducks too

A duck, e-girls and asian foids love ducks, they probably fuck with ducks too

View attachment 390907
Male ducks ("drakes") have corkscrew-like dicks as an adaptation for rape - there is a sexual conflict with male coercion/female defense (this leads to an evolutionary arms race between the sexes), the females also have long, twisted genitals as an adaptation against rape:
Sexual selection - A game of ducks and drakes | Science & technology | The Economist