Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which are your favorite metal albums?

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Metal is my favorite subgenre by far, it’s 90% of what I’ve listened to for the last 3 years. Here’s my current favorite albums:

1) Born Too Late, Saint Vitus. Has a song on alcoholism that resonates with me strongly, and a Doom Metal sound that isn’t too harsh which I can chill to.

2) Roots, Sepultura. Has a unique industrial sound to it and some nice brazilian music drumming. Crushing vocals on this one, also enjoy how you can hear the Portuguese accent in the singing.

3) Infest the Rat’s Nest, King Gizzard. A psych-thrash album which is a unusual mix. Great intensity and weirdness. Intersting lyrics concerning space colonization and the elites plan to maximize their benefit from it.

4) Blood Fire Death, Bathory. One of the first proper Black Metal albums with a nice viking touch. Quorthon (the singer) has a very aggressive and discomforting voice which suites my regular state of agony. Has a war-like feeling to it. One or two songs are of the slower type which makes it greater.

5) From Mars to Sirius, Gojira. This album is all about the wall of sound production and pounding overdubbed vocals. Great intensity while also being varied.

Last edited:
1. Sabotage - Black Sabbath

2. Sad Wings of Destiny - Judas Priest

3. Peace Sells - Megadeth

4. AJFA - Metallica

5. Bathory - Bathory

1. Sabotage - Black Sabbath

2. Sad Wings of Destiny - Judas Priest

3. Peace Sells - Megadeth

4. AJFA - Metallica

5. Bathory - Bathory
Great list, I approve of all albums listed. Megadeth is annoying sometimes because of the vocals but that particular album is killer. Also like that you included Bathory’s debut; it is so fucking raw for 1984

Ride the lightening
Master of puppets
AJFA
Meteora
Black
Reload
Rust in Peace

absurd - Der fünfzehnjährige Krieg

The Sound of Perseverance - Death

Not in order

Great Heathen Army - Amon Amarth

Berserker - Amon Amarth

Mutter - Rammstein

Victory Songs - Ensiferum

The Last Stand - Sabaton

Still life, My arms your rehearse, Blackwater Park - Opeth.

Great list, I approve of all albums listed. Megadeth is annoying sometimes because of the vocals but that particular album is killer. Also like that you included Bathory’s debut; it is so fucking raw for 1984
Based, Trouble - Psalm 9 and Rainbow - Rainbow Rising would be another of my favorites
Ride the lightening
Master of puppets
AJFA
Meteora
Black
Reload
Rust in Peace
based

The X Factor
A Matter of Life and Death
Brave New World

Yeah, I like Iron Maiden.