Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Which bergercels will be rounded up first as domestic terrorist these coming months?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
MFW @your personality crying on my DMs:
It was better here when you were banned. You act like a complete troll despite me making it clear numerous times I don't find you funny and I want you to leave me alone.

@your personality has always been overly sensitive tho. Nothing new here tbh :feelsjuice:
Nothing new for you talking shit about me you mean?
You aren't funny to me and you cope by saying that means I am overly sensitive and autistic.

He's a sneaky one
No you're just an annoying liar who should have stayed gone from this site.

@your personality can I see :feelsaww: ?? It's for research purposes :feelsStudy:
Dude, the only power you have is constantly bumping and derailing threads here and tagging people to try and gang up on me. Idk where you get your kicks acting like a failed normie bully.

If you have to say things like "know when to walk away" you're a bully. Just admit it and then stop posting about me or tagging me. I come here to cope not to get in pissing contests with you.
Oyy @your personality has made posts but refused to address this one :feelswhat:
"just walk away bro"
"just don't respond"

And then you tag me again when I don't respond. Your tagging privileges should be taken away. It's all you have beside derailing threads.

Toughen me up? How about you stop messing with me and starting shit for no reason?

Last edited:
It was better here when you were banned. You act like a complete troll despite me making it clear numerous times I don't find you funny and I want you to leave me alone.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Nothing new for you talking shit about me you mean?
You aren't funny to me and you cope by saying that means I am overly sensitive and autistic.

I gotta disagree with this one my nigga :feelswhere:

:feels: i was glad to see him back :feels::feels:
Dude, the only power you have is constantly bumping and derailing threads here and tagging people to try and gang up on me. Idk where you get your kicks acting like a failed normie bully.

I dont have any power at all :feelswhat: what are you even talking about nigga :feelswhat: this is just simply not true :feelsseriously: i dont tag half the forum to discuss @your personality improvements :feelswhat:

We're here to help each other man, i dont act pike anything im not :incel:
If you have to say things like "know when to walk away" you're a bully. Just admit it and then stop posting about me or tagging me. I come here to cope not to get in pissing contests with you.

That's not true at all :feelswhat:, even you have seen me ignore excessive slanderous posts in the past because i didnt care if people laugh at me or not :feelswhat:

Whenever i tag you its to have legitimate, stimulating discussions :feelsbadman:
"just walk away bro"
"just don't respond"
It's legitimate advice :feelswhat:
Your tagging privileges should be taken away

:feels:
Toughen me up?
Well yeah man, that other thread and this one back in march was apparent that you need help my boy :feelswhere: and im here to give you that help :feelsthink:

There's no reason a small joke about not having an avii should of evolved into what we have today :feelsugh:

How about you stop messing with me and starting shit for no reason?
But im not doing anything wrong :feelsseriously:

It's not only the level autism that baffles me, it's the soy. Imagine being this sensitive. This guy belongs in reddit :feelskek:
When did I lie? You were crying on my DMs and you kept on doing so while I was taking a nap a while ago.

It's not only the level autism that baffles me, it's the soy. Imagine being this sensitive. This guy belongs in reddit :feelskek:

When did I lie? You were crying on my DMs and you kept on doing so while I was taking a nap a while ago.
Read my response :feelsmage:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I gotta disagree with this one my nigga :feelswhere:

:feels: i was glad to see him back :feels::feels:

I dont have any power at all :feelswhat: what are you even talking about nigga :feelswhat: this is just simply not true :feelsseriously: i dont tag half the forum to discuss @your personality improvements :feelswhat:

We're here to help each other man, i dont act pike anything im not :incel:

That's not true at all :feelswhat:, even you have seen me ignore excessive slanderous posts in the past because i didnt care if people laugh at me or not :feelswhat:

Whenever i tag you its to have legitimate, stimulating discussions :feelsbadman:

:feels:

Well yeah man, that other thread and this one back in march was apparent that you need help my boy :feelswhere: and im here to give you that help :feelsthink:

There's no reason a small joke about not having an avii should of evolved into what we have today :feelsugh:

But im not doing anything wrong :feelsseriously:

You cope by claiming I am soy, autistic and sensitive because I don't find you funny.
You have lied about me taking joy in FullTimeLoser's disappearance and that I am autistic.

And while you talk about me "crying on your DMs" you haven't even had the balls to respond and instead are publicly posting here trying to get others to gang up on me. You are a coward and a waste of life and it would have been better if you stayed banned.

me taking joy in FullTimeLoser's disappearance
This is true
that I am autistic.
Also true.

Wash your dirty mouth before calling me a liar soyboy
And while you talk about me "crying on your DMs" you haven't even had the balls to respond and instead are publicly posting here trying to get others to gang up on me. You are a coward and a waste of life and it would have been better if you stayed banned.
Cry more :feelsjuice:

This is true
No it isn't. It is again you starting drama.
Also true.

Wash your dirty mouth before calling me a liar soyboy
You are a liar. You are the one with the dirty mouth. Your entire existence is dirty. You live in a latin american shithole with no way out.

You calling me autistic is to cope with how I won't accept you insulting me and you trying to pass it off as a joke.
You keep insisting on bullying on me and I will keep insulting you. As I said before you can't even respond in DMs. Because you are a coward.

No it isn't. It is again you starting drama.

You are a liar. You are the one with the dirty mouth. Your entire existence is dirty. You live in a latin american shithole with no way out.

You calling me autistic is to cope with how I won't accept you insulting me and you trying to pass it off as a joke.

You keep insisting on bullying on me and I will keep insulting you. As I said before you can't even respond in DMs. Because you are a coward.
Bruh, you don't get to act tough after you tagged the whole staff and made a thread get deleted trying to ban a fellow brocel that did nothing more than bump it. Get your emotions in check sweaty.

Obviously it's leading nowhere despite what your intentions are. I'm only insulting you guys now because I've repeatedly asked you guys to stop involving me and you haven't.
Bruh, you don't get to act tough after you tagged the whole staff and made a thread get deleted trying to ban a fellow brocel that did nothing more than bump it. Get your emotions in check sweaty.
Yeah I do get to stand up for myself. Now you can cry about it and your failed abortion of a deleted thread. Keep messing with me and I will keep insulting you.

Obviously it's leading nowhere despite what your intentions are. I'm only insulting you guys now because I've repeatedly asked you guys to stop involving me and you haven't.

Yeah I do get to stand up for myself. Now you can cry about it and your failed abortion of a deleted thread. Keep messing with me and I will keep insulting you.

No you aren't. And saying things like "bro just walk away" and calling me autistic isn't helping me.

He wasn't nice either. I'm not going to be nice to people that aren't nice to me.
Oooo he's a badboy now, he's insulting us :feelskek:

@Dregster666 I think we've awaken the beast :lul: over for us now

Oooo he's a badboy now, he's insulting us :feelskek:
You are constantly starting shit with me when there is no reason. I was fine with you when you first joined but you started trying to mess with me and demand that I accept it. I won't and that pissed you off. So now you constantly try to mess with me even more.
@Dregster666 I think we've awaken the beast :lul: over for us now
Just stop tagging me and involving me in your posts. I don't want to get into these fights but I'm not going to let people here talk down to me either.

You are constantly starting shit with me when there is no reason. I was fine with you when you first joined but you started trying to mess with me and demand that I accept it. I won't and that pissed you off. So now you constantly try to mess with me even more.

Just stop tagging me and involving me in your posts. I don't want to get into these fights but I'm not going to let people here talk down to me either.
Reminder that you're so sensitive and autistic you think this is actual bullying, and also, that you're afraid of women.

Grow up man :feelsjuice:

you think this is actual bullying
Yeah it is dude. You are constantly tagging me when I haven't tagged you at all and consistently insulting me even after I told you to stop. What do you call that? It definitely isn't joking around.

And you are again lying about me being afraid of women.
Grow up man :feelsjuice:
Why don't you take that advice and stop involving me in your posts?

And you are again lying about me being afraid of women.
You do realize that you admitted your fear of women in this very thread right? Everybody can read your own words.

Btw this thread is permanently bumped until further notice so suck it up :feelsjuice:

You do realize that you admitted your fear of women in this very thread right? Everybody can read your own words.
You are again confusing me saying that women can kill men with how I'm afraid of women. You focus on this because you have no other arguments left.
Btw this thread is permanently bumped until further notice so suck it up :feelsjuice:
Who said anything about a thread being permanently bumped? I didn't. You did and you continue trying to keep provoking me. I don't want to talk to you or have anything to do with you. Deal with it.
He got me fucked up sideways now :feels: i did not forsee any of this :feelskek:
You again tagged me in this thread dude. And when people continue to call me autistic and sensitive I am not going to remain silent.
Indeed :feelstrash: this nigga compared your deleted thread to a failed abortion :lul: dude starting to pack some serious Heat now :feelstrash:
That's after he insulted me:
"Bruh, you don't get to act tough after you tagged the whole staff and made a thread get deleted trying to ban a fellow brocel that did nothing more than bump it. Get your emotions in check sweaty."

Last edited:
You are again confusing me saying that women can kill men with how I'm afraid of women. You focus on this because you have no other arguments left.
t. Afraid of women
Who said anything about a thread being permanently bumped? I didn't. You did and you continue trying to keep provoking me. I don't want to talk to you or have anything to do with you. Deal with it.
Cope, you cried to the mods in the other thread to get it deleted and begged them to give @Aadi a warning. You're totally seething about this one.
He got me fucked up sideways now :feels: i did not forsee any of this :feelskek:

Indeed :feelstrash: this nigga compared your deleted thread to a failed abortion :lul: dude starting to pack some serious Heat now :feelstrash:
:feelskek:

t. troll

But I didn't say anything here did I?

You are the only one crying here because I don't want to associate with you.
You tired to get a brocel banned for bumping a thread. Shame on you. You're a pathetic bitch that needs to get his emotions in check.

You tired to get a brocel banned for bumping a thread. Shame on you.
He tried to bump it to start drama. He should have got a warning for that.
You're a pathetic bitch that needs to get his emotions in check.
You need to mind your own business and stop involving me in it. Don't tell me to get my emotions in check. You aren't funny, you aren't enjoyable to talk to you, I don't seek you out to talk to you (when was the last time I ever tagged you?) and you are the one constantly insulting me calling me autistic and sensitive when I tell you to leave me alone.

He tried to bump it to start drama. He should have got a warning for that.
He didn't start anything. You can blame this situation entirely on your own giga autistic sensitivity.
You need to mind your own business and stop involving me in it. Don't tell me to get my emotions in check. You aren't funny, you aren't enjoyable to talk to you, I don't seek you out to talk to you (when was the last time I ever tagged you?) and you are the one constantly insulting me calling me autistic and sensitive when I tell you to leave me alone.
Keep crying for me :feelskek:

He did. He even tagged you even though your last post in that thread was you saying just to forget about it.
And I was about to ignore that post before I read your replies and couldn't help feeling utter contempt for your sorry ass. This is all on you :feelskek:
No one is crying dude. Just stop tagging me and we can end this pointless arguing.
Cope, you're probably sobbing like a distressed kid getting your snots all over the keyboard as you type

And I was about to ignore that post before I read your replies and couldn't help feeling utter contempt for your sorry ass. This is all on you :feelskek:
Doubt it. And I wouldn't have responded to that thread if @Dregster666 hadn't tagged me.
Cope, you're probably sobbing like a distressed kid getting your snots all over the keyboard as you type
No. It is getting annoying that you keep responding though. You call this joking around?

Doubt it. And I wouldn't have responded to that thread if @Dregster666 hadn't tagged me.

No. It is getting annoying that you keep responding though. You call this joking around?
Your parents should have really beat you up as a kid. What a shame tbh

Your parents should have really beat you up as a kid. What a shame tbh
Are you okay? I thought you had said all of this was joking around. Not very fun when people don't just accept it is it?

Threads where there is a lot of arguing always have a lot of views tbh
but there's also you exposing yourself as a supersensitive retard who's afraid of women and pretends he's smart by writing long posts with a couple of fancy words in between, so that also attracts audience :feelsPop:

but there's also you exposing yourself as a supersensitive retard who's afraid of women and pretends he's smart by writing long posts with a couple of fancy words in between, so that also attracts audience :feelsPop:
You're still at it dude? I don't care to keep arguing with you. You are the one that keeps insulting me and trying to bait me into responding.

And I never pretended to be smart so idk where you are getting that from.

You're still at it dude? I don't care to keep arguing with you. You are the one that keeps insulting me and trying to bait me into responding.

And I never pretended to be smart so idk where you are getting that from.
cope and seethe.

Also, funny how you were acting all tough before telling me I was a coward for not responding to your insults and now you're backing up all of a sudden. You really don't like confrontation do you? stfu and go cry in a corner then soyboy

cope and seethe.
You are the only one seething here. What do you call remarks like "your parents should have beat you up"?
Also, funny how you were acting all tough before telling me I was a coward for not responding to your insults and now you're backing up all of a sudden.
I wasn't acting tough. You kept insulting me so I insulted you back.
You really don't like confrontation do you?
No I don't but I won't accept you insulting me and just taking it.

What do you call remarks like "your parents should have beat you up"
facts. If they had beat your ass when you were a kid maybe you wouldn't be the pathetic soyboy you are today.
I wasn't acting tough. You kept insulting me so I insulted you back.
No I don't but I won't accept you insulting me and just taking it.
t. massive bitch who cries over sewer threads and demands that those who don't respect his sensitivity should be banned

shameful

facts. If they had beat your ass when you were a kid maybe you wouldn't be the pathetic soyboy you are today.
Is that what happened to you while growing up? You seem like you were dropped on your head as a child.
t. massive bitch who cries over sewer threads and demands that those who don't respect his sensitivity should be banned

shameful
You are the shameful one. A shameful failed troll continually dragging on this on even after I said I don't want to keep arguing.

The US will have to build gigaprisons the size of entire cities to house all the incel men in the coming generations

Is that what happened to you while growing up? You seem like you were dropped on your head as a child.
I don't make a big fuss over some stupid shit posted on this retarded site so yeah maybe my upbringing had something to do with that, or maybe I'm just not autistic
You are the shameful one. A shameful failed troll continually dragging on this on even after I said I don't want to keep arguing.
I said this thread was permanently bumped until further notice didn't I? now stop crying and take the shame like a man
VtT5.gif