Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Which bergercels will be rounded up first as domestic terrorist these coming months?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Okay if you really don't mean anything serious then it's no big deal. I thought from some of the earlier responses here that you guys were getting irritated at what I was saying and laughing at me because of that, which is where I thought the hostility came from.
Why would you think there's hostility :feelswhat: not once have I ever insulted you directly :feelstrash:

The Avii thing was nothing more than a joke, fabricated by my boredom and wanting to see your goosebump avii again :feelsugh:
@Dregster666 what happened in that other thread? What did I missed? :feelscomfy:

:feelskek::feelskek: bruh wtf lol

So much happened in such a small time frame, I cant even put into words since I got slightly sidetracked with a bit of trash talking @Idlevillagercel at the same time :feels:
View attachment 447292
You should lift some weights and stop being such an autistic pussy
I didnt instigate this :feelstrash:
R.I.P FTL, he was a based brocel :feelsbadman:
Yes, the forum has not been the same since he disappeared :feelswhere: too much @Uggo Mongo :feels:

Why would you think there's hostility :feelswhat: not once have I ever insulted you directly :feelstrash:
About the "women being able to harm men" thing. Not about the avi. Clearly you are uncomfortable with even having a conversation about that but imo because there are cases of women killing men it's worth considering when people talk about "physically putting women back in their place".
The Avii thing was nothing more than a joke, fabricated by my boredom and wanting to see your goosebump avii again :feelsugh:
I see

Yes, the forum has not been the same since he disappeared :feelswhere: too much @Uggo Mongo :feels:
Imo he'll be back if enough threads are made about him. It's like a ritual of sorts ded srs

reminder that @Dregster666 is 100% responsible for what happened in this thread.

About the "women being able to harm men" thing. Not about the avi. Clearly you are uncomfortable with even having a conversation about that but imo because there are cases of women killing men it's worth considering when people talk about "physically putting women back in their place".

You literally could of lived on without ever mentioning this topic :feelswhere:, how on earth does a thread addressing a no Avii take that turn where you're justifiying or defending that point ?
:feelscomfy:
Imo he'll be back if enough threads are made about him. It's like a ritual of sorts ded srs
FullTimeLoser is dead, man

You literally could of lived on without ever mentioning this topic :feelswhere:, how on earth does a thread addressing a no Avii take that turn where you're justifiying or defending that point ?
Because you brought up the "fear of landwhales" thing which referred to that topic.
:feelscomfy:

FullTimeLoser is dead, man
Idk it's only been one month.

reminder that @Dregster666 is 100% responsible for what happened in this thread.
:feelswhat:

Brutal ngl

Because you brought up the "fear of landwhales" thing which referred to that topic.

No man, im talking about @Idlevillagercel 's original thread that got deleted earlier today
Idk it's only been one month.
I mean, honestly if he wasnt larping about being in Palestine he's pretty fucked under these current conditions.

@your personality you'll never recover from this one

No man, im talking about @Idlevillagercel 's original thread that got deleted earlier today
Idk what context fear of landwhales would be used then.
I mean, honestly if he wasnt larping about being in Palestine he's pretty fucked under these current conditions.
It's pretty interesting that one of the last pictures uploaded from his discord looked nothing like the war torn region of Gaza. Idk I have my doubts. Also even under heavy missile strikes a lot of people still survive. Maybe his internet just got knocked out or was artificially shut down for propaganda purposes.

It's pretty interesting that one of the last pictures uploaded from his discord looked nothing like the war torn region of Gaza. Idk I have my doubts. Also even under heavy missile strikes a lot of people still survive. Maybe his internet just got knocked out or was artificially shut down for propaganda purposes.
he said he wasn't living in palestine like a million times :feelsseriously: you're really a weasel aren't you? a pretty autistic one I shall add

he said he wasn't living in palestine like a million times :feelsseriously:
He said he could be deported at any time but yeah he wasn't living in palestine. That's why I have my doubts about whether he is dead or not.

He said he could be deported at any time but yeah he wasn't living in palestine. That's why I have my doubts about whether he is dead or not.
You tried to paint him as a liar by insinuating he lied about living in Palestine at first. Imagine falling so low that you try to discredit a dead man in sleazy ways just because a thread was bumped

You tried to paint him as a liar by insinuating he lied about living in Palestine at first. Imagine falling so low that you try to discredit a dead man in sleazy ways just because a thread was bumped
No I didn't.
@Dregster666 didn't you say FullTimeLoser was living in Palestine? I said I had my doubts because the last picture from his discord looked nothing like some place in Palestine.

No I didn't.
@Dregster666 didn't you say FullTimeLoser was living in Palestine? I said I had my doubts because the last picture from his discord looked nothing like some place in Palestine.
I can't believe these cunning moves of you JFL :feelsclown:

he said he wasn't living in palestine like a million times :feelsseriously: you're really a weasel aren't you? a pretty autistic one I shall add
No I didn't.
He never confirmed anything :feelswhere: i never trusted a single word that came out of him regarding his ethnicity, place of birth, or current location.

I was just saying, if he actually did live in Palestine he is fucked

If he lives in the middle east where war was near him, he is fucked.

He might of killed himself too.. we'll never know what happened if he doesn't log on again.

MFW @your personality crying on my DMs:
tenor.gif

me and bummer will probably get rounded up