Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which headset should I get for vidya?

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
My Corsair HS30s have recently decided to rope so now I can't cope properly without a headset, I don't have much space on my desk which is why headphones + standalone mic setup isn't an option so I have to resort to using headsets. My budget is £150, i'm not that fond of surround sound since it's mostly shit IMO, same goes for wireless connectivity. I couldn't care less what it looks like (although the less RGB the better) as long as it's good build quality, has a good mic, "audiophile-grade" sound (most important) and is made by a reputable company. bonus points if it has hi-res audio capability

Last edited:
it's just first pic i found you use the ones without the bubble, just drop that gaming headphones shit, stop being a consoooumer

what's funny about it ?
Yeah my fault I should've rephrased that, in-ears are still gay ngl

I use hyper x cloud 2s. I hear they're a meme choice but they're pretty cheap so whatever

seisenheimer 980 hd something

s-l300.jpg

im also looking for the same thing as you but i just cant use headsets so i stick to in ear. since i wear glasses i get headaches and pain in the temples from the headset pushing the arms against my head. btw i was using that exact same corsair as yours and it also roped jfl

>not liking cat headphones

poo poo pee pee butthead
i'm not cute enough to wear them :cryfeels:

im also looking for the same thing as you but i just cant use headsets so i stick to in ear. since i wear glasses i get headaches and pain in the temples from the headset pushing the arms against my head. btw i was using that exact same corsair as yours and it also roped jfl
I wear glasses too but never had those problems, what kind of glasses do you wear?

i'm not cute enough to wear them :cryfeels:

I wear glasses too but never had those problems, what kind of glasses do you wear?

this is kind of how the arms look like. maybe i should get headsets with extra cusion and that are completely over-ear instead of on-ear, if you find anything, i'd appreciate if you'd let me know

View attachment 202858
this is kind of how the arms look like. maybe i should get headsets with extra cusion and that are completely over-ear instead of on-ear, if you find anything, i'd appreciate if you'd let me know
Mine has thicker arms so it's probably your headset, on-ears are as shit as in-ears because it partially blocks the sound.

I have G432.
Pretty good. Has 7.1 surround too

I used to buy headsets a few years ago and im not sure if you are on pc or console but wither way if you can make it work sennheiser makes fantastic headsets, as well as audio technica. The audio quality on both is very good and i know for sure sennheiser has some well priced headsets.
View attachment 202858
you could get cable temples for your glasses
They look like this. You can convert your regular temples to these and then you can wear headphones and they also won't fall off or slide down so you dont have to keep pushing your glasses back up because they hold on to your face much better
B5D34842 2D7C 4B4D A5C5 7CE5E3DEBCCB

I used to buy headsets a few years ago and im not sure if you are on pc or console but wither way if you can make it work sennheiser makes fantastic headsets, as well as audio technica. The audio quality on both is very good and i know for sure sennheiser has some well priced headsets.

you could get cable temples for your glasses
They look like this. You can convert your regular temples to these and then you can wear headphones and they also won't fall off or slide down so you dont have to keep pushing your glasses back up because they hold on to your face much better
View attachment 202941
sennhesiers are pretty expensive for me tbh, are there any other options you'd recommend?

sennhesiers are pretty expensive for me tbh, are there any other options you'd recommend?
The best cheap headset I ever had was a razer carcharias. Usually razer makes overpriced garbage but that headset had really good audio quality although the mic quality was shit. You can get a used one for like 30 bucks. It has the best audio quality I ever heard on a 30 dollar headset

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back