Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BIGGEST LIFEFUEL FOR CURRIES, I have plan in according to which you can easily get ANY curry girl to date you EVEN IF SHE HAVE A BF.

LegendOfEast

LegendOfEast

Banned
-
I have theory in according to which you can easily get any curry girl to date you EVEN IF SHE HAVE A BF all you need to have Instagram, around 100+ real followers and MS paint or any other image editing software
* . Make a brand new instagram account from scratch

* . make it NT and get 100+ followers make sure its not autistic and very NT and it dont have anime avi

* . Find a girl from your city whom you interested in dating

* . DM her and copy and paste this "Youre so cutiiee <33333 can we got out for barbie or oppenhiemer?" theres 70% probablity she'll gonna say "YES" you can also sent her yours filtered or little frauded pic. IF she says "NO" then repeat STEP 3

*. Take her to date

*. On the day of date, take her to some park and propose her in a very NT manner( getting on knee and giving her some rose) SHE WILL FEEL VERY SPECIAL AND INSTANTLY SAY YES(95% probability) reason behind 95% theory (the majority of curries i have interected with are extreme cucks let alone proposing a girl on knee they cant even ask her out like 80% curries in my class are like this)

WHAT TO DO IF SHE ALREADY HAVE A BF?
OR
HOW TO MAKE HER LEAVE HER CURRENT BF?

* Find out who is her BF
* Find out the instagram account of her BF
* Befriend him
* Use MS Paint or other editing software to create fake chats(EXTREMELY EASY)

(I know it sounds very autistic but TRUST ME FOIDS ARE SUPER EASY TO MANIPLUATE)

* Example of above step -
View: https://imgur.com/a/g4I3Ep3

* Send the screenshot to her and she will be easily manipulated

PROVE this works -

View: https://imgur.com/a/QE0SsJd

-Curry
-Ascension

@wereq @Chudpreet

Honestly no hope for curries imo. Unless your white and they don't have a brain of their own this probably wouldn't work.

Honestly no hope for curries imo. Unless your white and they don't have a brain of their own this probably wouldn't work.
i have put a prove this works

Curries dont want pajeetas thats their whole reason why they are here.

All of them want a white gf
the avg white woman is a whore, avg curry woman is not and there are alots of stacy looking curry foids

do curries really text each other in english

very GrAYcel post, I would know

I have theory in according to which you can easily get any curry girl to date you EVEN IF SHE HAVE A BF all you need to have Instagram, around 100+ real followers and MS paint or any other image editing software
* . Make a brand new instagram account from scratch

* . make it NT and get 100+ followers make sure its not autistic and very NT and it dont have anime avi

* . Find a girl from your city whom you interested in dating

* . DM her and copy and paste this "Youre so cutiiee <33333 can we got out for barbie or oppenhiemer?" theres 70% probablity she'll gonna say "YES" you can also sent her yours filtered or little frauded pic. IF she says "NO" then repeat STEP 3

*. Take her to date

*. On the day of date, take her to some park and propose her in a very NT manner( getting on knee and giving her some rose) SHE WILL FEEL VERY SPECIAL AND INSTANTLY SAY YES(95% probability) reason behind 95% theory (the majority of curries i have interected with are extreme cucks let alone proposing a girl on knee they cant even ask her out like 80% curries in my class are like this)

WHAT TO DO IF SHE ALREADY HAVE A BF?
OR
HOW TO MAKE HER LEAVE HER CURRENT BF?

* Find out who is her BF
* Find out the instagram account of her BF
* Befriend him
* Use MS Paint or other editing software to create fake chats(EXTREMELY EASY)

(I know it sounds very autistic but TRUST ME FOIDS ARE SUPER EASY TO MANIPLUATE)

* Example of above step -
View: https://imgur.com/a/g4I3Ep3

* Send the screenshot to her and she will be easily manipulated

PROVE this works -

View: https://imgur.com/a/QE0SsJd

you sound like those manipulation techique pages for autistic people to understand basic human relationships lmao

i mean it could work but it seems to assume a lot of things, like you being around highschool age, because anything older than that and women have way better options than some stranger with 0 assets... lol...

I was born curry

And it was ovER from that vERy moment

OP cracked the fucking code. You can get literally any third world foid with this strategy