Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which is the most important Face or Height or personality

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Face. Come the fuck on with this shit, just because you manlets are star struck by seeing a tallfag mog you doesn't mean women feel the same way. It's all about facial bones
This. Manlets are delusional. Unless you’re legit below 5’5, face >> Height.

Personality,because having a good personality=being a tall Chad :feelsclown:

You need face + height. I'm sure an average height guy with a really good face will slay than a tall ugly guy, BUT if you're tall + average face you can surely slay because you're not ugly and your height gives you extra SMV. It really depends on the face and height of the individual really. It's sort of like math height + face = your SMV. The better your face, the more SMV you have, height will then either add or subtract your SMV, same with height, the taller you are the more SMV you'll have which is either added or subtracted by your face. So height and face are VERY important, also P.S. to all you manlets out there, if you think you can slay with height alone then you should be eaten by alligators.

FACE. I know people will complain, but it's the truth.
We can at least all agree, that personality means nothing.

Face is relatively easier to correct than height.
Yeah, right. Save for skincare (which is already expensive) and weight loss (hugely uncomfortable), it's outright impossible without spending tens of thousands.

Of course, it's the face. Have you ever seen a tallcel? I did. I'm one myself. Did you ever see a 9/10 facecel? I don't think so.

Face. I live in a pred nordic town of 11k pop. Although i'm a locationcel which means the majority of foids already have settled down with either a rich betabux or a chad. The cheapest house on the market where i live go for 73000 USD and it's only 710 square ft. I can assure you that the ones who are actually single around my age in my town (5 or so) would go for face or a +6'2 guy. I'm a 4½/10 and i've been both heightmogged, framemogged and face/looksmogged on a weekly basis. Keep in mind i'm kind of an oldcel nearing my 30s so my face is not ideal but my height is atleast (in some part of europe.)

I'm surprised even myself. I'm 6'2 and i come across people who are 6'5ft + every fucking time i go out grocery shopping. I don't know why, it's wierd asf but i guess nordic villagers are the tallest out there. My only hope would be to go to SEA but i don't want race mixed children. I want to ascend though so a rice foid would do if i fail with a white one in a nearby city. As for personality it's just a meme. Conclusion is. If you have a great face and frame you can slay in northern europe. If you're rich, you can betabux same with if you're rich and tall. If you have a poor income a 4/10 face and are somewhat tall and live in your brothers basement you have no hope in northern europe, might have a chance in SEA.

I'm 6'2 and i come across people who are 6'5ft + every fucking time i go out grocery shopping.
Each time I'm shocked by how fast average height gets increased.When I see dudes only around 5-7 years younger than me,fucking 3 out of 4 mog me.I've had average height in my class,but if compared to today's teens I would be a gnome.Even in EE where everyone is supposed to be a short mongoloid,foids with their hypergamy breed fucking giants.And those giants date short foids and it looks so fucking disgusting,for me gnome foids dating and fucking giants is morbid looking shit like pedophilia.

Each time I'm shocked by how fast average height gets increased.When I see dudes only around 5-7 years younger than me,fucking 3 out of 4 mog me.I've had average height in my class,but if compared to today's teens I would be a gnome.Even in EE where everyone is supposed to be a short mongoloid,foids with their hypergamy breed fucking giants.And those giants date short foids and it looks so fucking disgusting,for me gnome foids dating and fucking giants is morbid looking shit like pedophilia.
lol if anybody thinks they are safe in EE it's impossible to win as a mediocre manlet wherever you are

It's my direct experience for the past years watching what femoids want, height is useless without a good face. 5'7 chad mogs every tallcel here while they get called volcels by bluepillers.

Last edited:
Face without a doubt, height will not make up for an ugly face.

6'3 with ugly face = incel

5'7 and goodlooking = not incel
giphy.gif

unless your face is jsanza tier, height > face

5ft7 is turbomanlet height, gets mogged all the time and has no real presence

What's the point of this? A Chad isn't simply one top 1% trait & everything else average or shit tier, it's a combination of top traits.

Height
Face
Social skills
Hair
Social circle
Environment leading to fitting in with "culture" around you
Low inhibition
Neurotypical
Resource abundance
Social standing

These are all important traits, no point having a great face & being 5 foot, 6'5 & a dog shit face, wealthy but average or below in every area & Autistic, Low inhibition but without a social circle & not fitting in with those around you.

This combination of words just makes me laugh for some reason

Cause you've been deluded by shortcels that there are no 5'7 guys getting laid due to some US femoids demanding you be 6', and ignoring high school femoids wanting short guys.

Height is a plus if you're goodlooking, but being goodlooking is always a plus, face > NT & status > height.
What's the point of this? A Chad isn't simply one top 1% trait & everything else average or shit tier, it's a combination of top traits.

Height
Face
Social skills
Hair
Social circle
Environment leading to fitting in with "culture" around you
Low inhibition
Neurotypical
Resource abundance
Social standing

Bwah-
Bwahah-
Trying hard to suppress it... Ha- Haaah-

Bwah-
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

> no arguments
> bluepilled

Not the forum for you, you're not looking at reality if you deny 5'7 guys with a good face and status succeed.

Last edited:
> no arguments
> bluepilled

Not the forum for you, you're not looking at reality if you deny 5'7 guys with a good face and status succeed.
Do I really need arguments for this zero sum game?