Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which one do you hate the most?

Which one do you hate the most?

• Total voters
H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I hate all of them equally but kikes and fags have a special place in hell for me.

Why the Romans didn't burn all of Judea to the ground and didn't massacre every last jew I don't understand.

It's gonna take a special kind of people to take simps off my first place tbh

1 - Kikes
2 - Foids
3 - faggots
4 - Chads
5 - Niggers

In that order.

foids of course

Kikes, they use the rest of the options and chess pawns. If it weren’t for them:
Niggers would still be in Africa. It was the ((( mercantile class))) that brought them here, and then of course they blamed it all on muh evil whitey.
Foids, while being the same in nature, would be heavily controlled and restricted IE pre- ww2. It was because of (((America))) joining the war to bring “ justice” to muh 6 gorrilion lampshades and soapbars that they started getting rights.
Faggots would keep to themselves. While I believe homosexuals to be an evolutionary safe guard against overpopulation, they have been heavily politicized and co-opted by the alt-left. This has resulted in the degenerate gays we see today.
So yes, kikes are the worst

Last edited:
Kikes, they use the rest of the options and chess pawns. If it weren’t for them:
Niggers would still be in Africa. It was the ((( mercantile class))) that brought them here, and then of course they blamed it all on muh evil whitey.
Foids, while being the same in nature, would be heavily controlled and restricted IE pre- ww2. It was because of (((America))) joining the war to bring “ justice” to muh 6 gorrilion lampshades and soapbars.
Faggots would keep to themselves. While I believe homosexuals to be an evolutionary safe guard against overpopulation, they have been heavily politicized and co-opted by the alt-left. This has resulted in the degenerate gays we see today.
So yes, kikes are the worst
This is the only right answer :dab:.

Foids. They are evil creatures without compassion. They treat ugly guys as shit. Like we're worthless trash because of our genetics.

Voted for foids but I didn't see faggots. Faggots then foids then kikes. Yes I know kikes are the one who got us into this mess but faggots simply disgust me by existing, even normal people who get brainwashed into that by globohomo should be shot :lul: