Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which race of foid do you hate the most and why?

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
And don’t say you hate them all equally like a cuck

The worst is black foids hands down, they won’t even hide their hatred

Idk, they don't talk to me

Screaming, fat, black foids

But i dislike fat foids

Fat black foids or spoiled noodles

Haven't had enough experience with all races. But I kinda hate noodlewhores. They are hideous, masculine, bossy, hate their own race etc.

the velma foid, that know it best friend type with zero life experience in anything, they're the founders of virtue signaling

And don’t say you hate them all equally like a cuck

The worst is black foids hands down, they won’t even hide their hatred
Young black single mothers. Not only are they rude and a drain on society, they also got there by fucking Tyrone. No child deserves to be brought into a twisted world like ours let alone born to one of those filthy roasties. Negress moms can't even provide for their children yet from what I've seen they just keep having kid after kid.

Black foids are the worst. The ugliest, the most masculine, abusive, big time welfare queens, have the most STDs and bastard kids. Anyone who wants to be with a black foid is a real masochist plain and simple.

Black ones but only when they are like 30+. Always loud and screaming

asian women because they are either soulless and racist if fresh off the boat, or stuck up if it’s a whitewashed one. Black women are another species of humanity for what i know

there is one race in my country huh doesn't matter all thots are the same

As a ricecel noodlewhore 200%

white and black equally, but in different ways.

My top three :

Gold - I hate Black foids the most by far —- they hate me: I always piss them off unintentionally for some reason, and the feeling has grown mutual. I also spent many years in grade school with those shits, and they’re just overall fucking despicable

Silver medal - curry foids. They look at me with disgust, even the ugly hairy ones. They’re as bitchy as black foids minus the screaming and slutty wardrobe

Bronze medal - foids of my own ethnicity, Latinas (i mean the mongrels of Latin America, not Spain). They don’t take the top prize because they are my people after all, but they are the most dishonest, lying, hypergamous shits.

White foids are the rudest - probably followed by curries

Maghrebi foids. They're materialistic as fuck and arrogant.

:soy::soy::soy:You guys hate women, no wonder you’re inkwell :soy::soy::soy:

Blacks, especially here in Florida they're as ghetto and annoying as they can possibly come.

Blacks, especially here in Florida they're as ghetto and annoying as they can possibly come.
Gold teeth, unkept dreads, racist af?

Florida seems like a terrible state no offense. The upper class parts of South Florida look great, other than that JFL

whitewashed noodle femerloids and white whores

"Which race of foid do you hate the most and why?"
YES

Fat black foids or spoiled noodles
asian women because they are either soulless and racist if fresh off the boat, or stuck up if it’s a whitewashed one. Black women are another species of humanity for what i know
Haven't had enough experience with all races. But I kinda hate noodlewhores. They are hideous, masculine, bossy, hate their own race etc.
Noodlewhores are the worst because they are entitled and think they are better than foids of other races because of their "cuteness" which is only achieved by using copious amounts of fakeup otherwise they look subhuman.They also can fraud acting like some innocent waifu and if you call them out on it they instantly shift their behaviour to even more bitchy and aggressive than black foids.

0040094c17d347d00c7fbfa2595eda18b6b32b90 hq

"Sorry,II only know one race.The Human race."

but I do hate niggers

"Which race of foid do you hate the most and why?"
YES
^

Also explain how its cucked to hate all foids equally?
I have my reasons to dislike one race of foid as much as the other.

Balkan holes.

over here we have aboriginies they are loud and abusive their kids are in and out of juvi they come up yelling at you they attack people for no reason so i have to say blacks i once new a black girl she was sixteen everyday was fucking a different chad now is a single mum with a shit load of kids and does'nt know who the fathers are also is a bad mother fucking funny as hell nearly went out with her once so glad i did not.

low IQ primitive ones, you can guess who that it