Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which race of women treated you the best?

Which race of women treated you the best?

• White Women

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Asian Women

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Black Women

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Hapa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mulatto

• Indian

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Arab/Muslim

• Total voters
IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
For me either Blonde women or Mulatto women

Last edited:
None of them. And if a woman treats you "well" it's because she's tryna manipulate you and make you orbit

only really old foids treat me good apart from that, i'm a creature to the rest

None. I guess white by default.

I'm not really sure how i can answer this question.

For me either Blonde women or Asian women
Eastern European and Asian were at least polite in their interactions with me, while western white women treated me like trash/insulted me even in work/educational settings.

I've had shit experiences with every kind of foid, so its hard to say.

As a cumskin myself, I notice Asian foids are probably the 'best' treating of me. Mostly the generic mathbot types though

Mulatto.

White foids where the only kind that called me ugly right on my face.
Black foids laughed behind my back and made jokes.

Mixed race people personality mog the rest

Yea no man.

Wtf how is that chadlite???? maybe i have bad pic of him?? @IncelCream what do you think?
I think I am normie at best if I tried, I am only 176cm, I also need gym

I might be able to get a Noodle if I gymmaxed and money maxx, but I am poor and live in 98%

White women have both treated me the best and the worst.

Nigga brits are fucking ugly he's a chadlite among them.

They can't be THAT ugly.. i mean shit idk but to me he just looks painfully average.

Maybe you're right i certainly don't know how the average Brit looks like.

Does my mother count?
How about my grandmother and my grandmother's sisters?

OP just be making the most retarded race threads

They can't be THAT ugly.. i mean shit idk but to me he just looks painfully average.

Maybe you're right i certainly don't know how the average Brit looks like.
I would say I am average at best, I might be able to looksmax and become 5/10 but that would only get me a single mother

I think I am normie at best if I tried, I am only 176cm, I also need gym

I might be able to get a Noodle if I gymmaxed and money maxx, but I am poor and live in 98%

Yea i think you have clear potential for ascension.

I'm white and i find that north east asian foids have treated me the best/been the most polite. Not south east asians like Thais though.

I'm invisible to all women

None. There's never been a foid treated me well enough to be able to say she "treated me best".

i dont interact with women outside my family,

only really old foids treat me good apart from that, i'm a creature to the rest
This. All old women are nice to me. All young and middle age whores treat me like a gargoyle .

Blonde (not dyed) White women, some are really warm and empathetic, but they still didn't fuck me of course. Not that I blame them, not even Black or SEA women would fuck me. I'm just a small dick loser with tiny wrists who deserves being sexless.

White women by far. That is why I don't hold any hatred towards them (or at least, not the majority). Islamic women are the ones who treat me the worst (for no reason).

White women by far. That is why I don't hold any hatred towards them (or at least, not the majority). Islamic women are the ones who treat me the worst (for no reason).
brutal I found this to be true too. Muslim foids actually treated me worse than Hindu foids on average, uncertain as to why