Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which user is attracted to younger foids?

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date

Title

• Total voters
@Orzmund from a scale of 1 to 10, how JBpilled are you?

I attracted to teenage foids period

Solutions police 1915019887
Tenor 2694494189

I tried getting into it (in game) and the sites on le epic search engine are all literal children. It's fucked.

I wanted to see girls ready to have children, not actual fucking children. So I gave up on that shit very quickly.

I tried getting into it (in game) and the sites on le epic search engine are all literal children. It's fucked.

I wanted to see girls ready to have children, not actual fucking children. So I gave up on that shit very quickly.
You get off by people giving birth?

TOO FED POSTING SAAAAR!

Yuh I’m 18
You should have done that magick stuff I told you about when you where still a minor. You'd have memories of pounding out braces wearing JBs that you could fap to for the rest of your life. That's the real teen love pill. Chads/chadlites walk around with cheese pizza stored in their minds.

You should have done that magick stuff I told you about when you where still a minor. You'd have memories of pounding out braces wearing JBs that you could fap to for the rest of your life. That's the real teen love pill. Chads/chadlites walk around with cheese pizza stored in their minds.
when we met I wasn’t a minor lol. But yea maybe if I joined earlier

when we met I wasn’t a minor lol. But yea maybe if I joined earlier
Don't worry. You can still cast a money spell and geomax to a country with an extremely based AOC. I heard Polish girls crave Hispanic dick.

Don't worry. You can still cast a money spell and geomax to a country with an extremely based AOC. I heard Polish girls crave Hispanic dick.
That’s actually true they do. A lot of Hispanics I know have fucked polish foids or dated em

Looks like both, seems that they're pretty tied rn