Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White Chad mogger kills himself because he’s a faggot pussy, JFL

May millions more Chads follow him

This happened to him :feelskek: :feelskek:

Bro said he’s had too much prime blonde pussy and getting his balls drained so regularly must’ve given him depression
You know what they say "too much of anything is good is poison"

Hahaha millions of ugly average men kill themselves but nobody cares one chad does it and its the biggest tragedy in history
THIS IS WHY I HATE THIS WORLD!!!
Same thing with manlets

Hahaha millions of ugly average men kill themselves but nobody cares one chad does it and its the biggest tragedy in history
Niggas are such faggots bro honestly, getting their dick in a twist over minor shit despite having prime blonde pussy

I won’t forgive any of them, if I find his grave I’ll piss on it and sledgehammer the grave stone

What gives this faggot the right to act like life is hard when people like us exist

Incels kill themselves everyday, but that gets ignored. This deserves to be ignored too.

Yeah, but that's a bit too far.
These people have done nothing for you and would take everything from you given the chance. They are the exact reason why people like us exist.

I will show them not a single ounce of empathy as they have done for me

These people have done nothing for you and would take everything from you given the chance. They are the exact reason why people like us exist.

I will show them not a single ounce of empathy as they have done for me
Ig you're right

normies are so mentally weak :feelskek: they literally become depressed from absolute nothing. Salute to all the brocels who are 30+

How long do you think he'd last in my shoes?

normies are so mentally weak :feelskek: they literally become depressed from absolute nothing. Salute to all the brocels who are 30+
I keep it rolling, I keep my life moving forward because I’m not a bitch.

Even if my life is hard, I’ll enjoy it as much as I can. I won’t surrender!

How long do you think he'd last in my shoes?
The moment he wakes up in your body he’d start holding his breath and jumping out windows

How the actual fuck did this leech kill himself? He had what seems to be a hot girl who likes him, is htn, white. And yet still struggles with his mental health

The moment he wakes up in your body he’d start holding his breath and jumping out windows
He wouldn't be able to handle waking up in an ugly ethnics shoes, who has practically no one, no girlfriend, no family, nothing.

How the actual fuck did this leech kill himself? He had what seems to be a hot girl who likes him, is htn, white. And yet still struggles with his mental health
This girl is a Stacy blonde who’s obsessed with him and he still fucking offed himself. He had literally everything and he probably killed himself over some small shit like stress at work or home or some retard shit

Why'd he rope? He's a Chad. Did he have a micropenis or something? That's gotta be it. I mean i have a small dick but i won't rope because of that.

He wouldn't be able to handle waking up in an ugly ethnics shoes, who has practically no one, no girlfriend, no family, nothing.
Niggas soul would immediately evacuate. What a pussy bitch I wish I could find his grave and piss on it

This girl is a Stacy blonde who’s obsessed with him and he still fucking offed himself. He had literally everything and he probably killed himself over some small shit like stress at work or home or some retard shit
I genuinely cannot fathom. He had everything

Why'd he rope? He's a Chad. Did he have a micropenis or something? That's gotta be it. I mean i have a small dick but i won't rope because of that.
He had a hot Stacy blonde girlfriend and he still offed himself, I don’t think it’s micro penis I think he might actually have a coochie considering that pussy tier move

I genuinely cannot fathom. He had everything
There was no reason for this….pure retardation. I wonder if it was an accident and not an actual suicide lol

Tbh I'd pull his corpse out of the coffin and eat it
I’d break the headstone and rape his girl lol

If he’s not using her, why don’t I get a turn? Sadly I cannot afford a criminal record

White skin , chad face omfg this is witch craft

I’d break the headstone and rape his girl lol

If he’s not using her, why don’t I get a turn? Sadly I cannot afford a criminal record
Nah, rape isn't enough for me, id probably kill her and dismember her body, maybe using her legs as occasional fuckmeat

PISS ON YOUR GRAVE FAGGOT

I keep it rolling, I keep my life moving forward because I’m not a bitch.

Even if my life is hard, I’ll enjoy it as much as I can. I won’t surrender!
I keep living out of spite for normies. I also checked the account and they only post normie/attractive people. They haven't posted a single ugly person who roped, nobody cares about us.