Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White Chad mogger kills himself because he’s a faggot pussy, JFL

I keep living out of spite for normies. I also checked the account and they only post normie/attractive people. They haven't posted a single ugly person who roped, nobody cares about us.
Fuck normies, they all deserve this

This nigga prolly killed himself cause he got fired at work or some gay shit

DER GROSE DOD NIGGA KILLED HIMSELF IN TUTORIAL MODE JFL REST IN PISS FOREVER

Rip bozo rest in piss
ANOTHER WHITE CHAD DEAD, WILL NEVER BE MISSED:smonk:

extreme pleasure was made to feel too numb to him over the years that eventually any slight down turn would make him take his life, only explanation for this

I’d break the headstone and rape his girl lol

If he’s not using her, why don’t I get a turn? Sadly I cannot afford a criminal record
A white woman has as much as grip strength as a pajeet male, so i think I wouldn't be able to overpower her.

Nigger had everything , attractive traits,a white blonde gf, a house in the suburbs, citizenship of a first world country. I can't feel anything for faggots that kill themselves despite having everything.
This tbh, he had everything that is basically a complete pipe dream to me and still killed himself, 0 sympathy for the bastard.