Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White men now doing K-pop.

JFL keep coping Nigger

Indians and arabs frame mog the fuck out of your average ricecel .

Lmao you know it's over when unibrow here can get himself a gook hole in Thailand.
Screenshot 20191008 131711 WhatsApp

Jesus Christ, can asians have a little common decency and national pride when it comes to things that are theirs? It's called Korean Pop for a reason, my god what a weak race

I am ashamed to be Korean

Image result for when the coping is too strong

Now kys fucking shitskin subhuman.
Screenshot 20191008 145344 Messenger

JFL the same noodle getting dicked and entertaining this creature over her ricecel clan.

Over for ricecels lmao quite honestly never began with their childlike frame.

Neck yourself in your cope nigger, gooks would rather take brown dick than their looksmatched riceman.

View attachment 156530

JFL the same noodle getting dicked and entertaining this creature over her ricecel clan.

Over for ricecels lmao quite honestly never began with their childlike frame.

Neck yourself in your cope nigger, gooks would rather take brown dick than their looksmatched riceman.
JFL @ this coping subhuman hindu street shitter.

No race on Earth has it harder than the rice race. I mean I hate to say it but damn...just try to watch this video...

JFL @ this coping subhuman hindu street shitter.
Im not even indian or arab you dumbfuck.

Keep coping with your Basement Dweller IQ

That same gook whore at age 19 would rather fuck with a 32 yr old Norwood 2 bug eyed white boy instead of her 19 yr old looksmatch.

Average ricecels with no money arent even on a gook's radar.

Just neck yourself boy, asian men without money are at the very bottom.

Im not even indian or arab you dumbfuck.

Keep coping with your Basement Dweller IQ

That same gook whore at age 19 would rather fuck with a 32 yr old Norwood 2 bug eyed white boy instead of her 19 yr old looksmatch.

Average ricecels with no money arent even on a gook's radar.

Just neck yourself boy, asian men without money are at the very bottom.
Image result for autism gifImage result for autism gifImage result for autism gifImage result for autism gifImage result for autism gifImage result for autism gifImage result for autism gifImage result for autism gif

Yeah keep coping dumbass

Your source comes from Basement dweller threads on an incel forum.

My source comes from catfishing real people online.

Poor ricecel, thinking you're better than ethnic brown men who frame mog you is your last cope, isn't it? You're better off necking yourself tbh.
They will at least upgrade the subhuman rice genetics. Ricefuel for future hapacels.
Lol keep coping nigger

they’re not low t enough tbh. aryan pretty boys would be better suited for this
Cope there is no chimchi for your jawline.

Last edited:
Go back to lookism you fucking shitskin subhuman.

Image result for nicholas cage gif
Cope

never had a lookism account nigger

Im guessing they walked all over your inbred IQ there too :lul:

Yeah, you'd probably rope at the end of the day if you saw what I have seen.

Ricecels are right at the bottom with nigger foids, thats why you have ricecels picking at the bottom of the barrel in Africa :feelskek:

Cope

never had a lookism account nigger

Im guessing they walked all over your inbred IQ there too :lul:

Yeah, you'd probably rope at the end of the day if you saw what I have seen.

Ricecels are right at the bottom with nigger foids, thats why you have ricecels picking at the bottom of the barrel in Africa :feelskek:
LOL why do subhuman shitskin curries like this always try so hard not be the very bottom of the barrel? Fucking shitskin hindus can't even get nigger foids.

NO ONE likes curries. Even incels on an incel forum like this shit all over you bobs and vagene street shitters.

Curries are literally the only ethnics that are always so desperate to show how they are above ricemen. JFL!!!!

Last edited:
Black or White = Mogs me by default regardless of what looks they have

Black or White = Mogs me by default regardless of what looks they have
If you really are an eskimo you get mogged by everyone by default (except curries).

LOL why do subhuman shitskin curries like this always try so hard not be the very bottom of the barrel? Fucking shitskin hindus can't even get nigger foids.

NO ONE likes curries. Even incels on an incel forum like this shit all over you bobs and vagene street shitters.

Curries are literally the only ethnics that are always so desperate to show how they are above ricemen. JFL!!!!

I can literally taste your tears off my screen.

Im not a curry dumbass, im so glad im not a street shitter or a gook.

You niggers are at the bottom

This is what I see

White
Black
Hispanic
Arabs
Curries
Gooks

Neck yourself bitch

If you really are an eskimo you get mogged by everyone by default (except curries).
Not far off. Here in my area this person is considered top 20% tier of looks level (and he doesnt even look white)
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/27/08/18999676-7511125-image-a-1_1569568520112.jpg

He had to marry his 81 year old disabled "cousin" to ascend because his females leave the country since they have access to the internet.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/27/08/18999678-7511125-image-a-4_1569568550594.jpg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/27/08/18999680-7511125-image-a-2_1569568531006.jpg

This is what the top 20% of males in my area settle with.

It's over for koreancels. White men have to be banned from Asia srs.

Not far off. Here in my area this person is considered top 20% tier of looks level (and he doesnt even look white)
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/27/08/18999676-7511125-image-a-1_1569568520112.jpg

He had to marry his 81 year old disabled "cousin" to ascend because his females leave the country since they have access to the internet.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/27/08/18999678-7511125-image-a-4_1569568550594.jpg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/27/08/18999680-7511125-image-a-2_1569568531006.jpg

This is what the top 20% of males in my area settle with.
Lmao a face like that can affort to locationmaxx

You're talking to a dumbass who argues for a 5 foot 3inch child frame and a pan face against 5 foot 6+ ethnics who physically mog the living shit out of 90% of the rice population.

Lmao a face like that can affort to locationmaxx

You're talking to a dumbass who argues for a 5 foot 3inch child frame and a pan face against 5 foot 6+ ethnics who physically mog the living shit out of 90% of the rice population.
Gooks are the lowest in terms of looks. Sorry to say.

Their race cannot produce chads, they are racially limited to not being able to produce chad tier looks. Even when mixed with hapas, they are limited.

K-pop is their only way to ascend in the west, take away that halo and they have nothing.

Whilst in the whole of india there are some Iranid-types(that can pass off as more western) and potentially very rare Indo-Nordids that can facially achieve chad status.

What hes talking about is sri-lankan piss poor genetics, which doesnt account for the whole country. One simple way to prove is to just search for phenotypes spread across the country. Some definitely have chad facial potential.

And inb4 cope. This is undeniable facts. To me it just sounds like someone wants to have the top spot for the most subhuman when in fact it isnt.

Gooks are the lowest in terms of looks. Sorry to say.

Their race cannot produce chads, they are racially limited to not being able to produce chad tier looks. Even when mixed with hapas, they are limited.

K-pop is their only way to ascend in the west, take away that halo and they have nothing.

Whilst in the whole of india there are some Iranid-types(that can pass off as more western) and potentially very rare Indo-Nordids that can facially achieve chad status.

What hes talking about is sri-lankan piss poor genetics, which doesnt account for the whole country. One simple way to prove is to just search for phenotypes spread across the country. Some definitely have chad facial potential.

And inb4 cope. This is undeniable facts. To me it just sounds like someone wants to have the top spot for the most subhuman when in fact it isnt.
Ive been saying that the entire time here JFL

Ive been saying that the entire time here JFL
Well what you have been saying is undeniable facts which can only be disputed against by saying "cope" and providing two or three tinder profiles. When the fact is that a look at history and phenotypes proves to you that gooks cannot breed chads by default but some areas of india can.

Well what you have been saying is undeniable facts which can only be disputed against by saying "cope" and providing two or three tinder profiles. When the fact is that a look at history and phenotypes proves to you that gooks cannot breed chads by default but some areas of india can.
Dude Im arguing against gooks mogging brown ethnics.

This post of yours is something I would use to further my point, since indians breeding with white people have potential to produce a 7+/10 specimen that can appeal to all race of foids.

Rice have undeniable higher smv than curries or sand. At least rice have kpop. Wtf do curries and sandniggers have?

And where's your proof that curries can produce Chads but rice can't?

Last edited:
Nah, all the girls hate them. "Something something white men are the worst"

Highly doubt so. Mongoloid traits are far more dominant than Caucasoid traits. They would look mongoloids anyway.

Mongoloid traits aren't "dominant", you stupid faggot, they are recessive. Hapas looks more white than Mongoloid.

main-qimg-d545812d85a7b6f404dd3d3b9ac59bb4

Aryan prettyboys would do better

Scandiavians have substantially higher testosterone than Koreans and are classified as high T. 74% of Koreans are clinically low T.

Results are medians (in ng/μmol Cr) with the 25th and 75th percentiles in parentheses. Low and high testosterone excretion phenotypes are explained by the bimodal excretion pattern. In Koreans 74.3% and in Swedes 6.6% belonged to the low urinary testosterone excretion group, whereas 25.7% and 93.4% of the Koreans and Swedes, respectively, belong to the high testosterone excretion group.

Nah, all the girls hate them. "Something something white men are the worst"

LOL! Said no asian woman ever.

Last edited:
Anyone arguing that asian men aren't ranked the lowest is an idiot, they have the hardest out of all men, no other race of men has been so disrespected and betrayed by his women

Rice have undeniable higher smv than curries or sand. At least rice have kpop. Wtf do curries and sandniggers have?

And where's your proof that curries can produce Chads but rice can't?
I dont know? See for yourself when it comes to general areas and what phenotypes they have on average and you tell me if you think gooks mog indians.
indidm.jpg
This is the typical Indid (not indian) phenotype that probably derives from various Indo-European migrations to India.

Then you enter sub categories such as.

Gracile Indids:
gracileindidm.jpg

And there are a extremely to non existent minority of Indo Nordids:
indonordicm.jpg

The ones you seem to cherrypick all curries for are Indo Melanids:
indomelanidm.jpg

Which are predominantly found around those areas of India:
indomelanid.gif

Without me having to elaborate no further to prove that gooks dont have the facial structure nor the eye area to breed chads look no further than Sinids
sinidm.jpg

Tungids
tungidm.jpg

And South Mongoloids
southmongolidm.jpg

No amount of stupid cherrypicking tinder bullshit can disprove factual and non biased look towards these phenotypical faces and conclude that CLEARLY Indians on average produce better looking males and have a higher look ceiling than their gooks.

Maybe you are just a angry Melanid descendant that has darker skin than other indians.

Dude Im arguing against gooks mogging brown ethnics.

This post of yours is something I would use to further my point, since indians breeding with white people have potential to produce a 7+/10 specimen that can appeal to all race of foids.
Just look at what i posted above and you will see what i mean. If people still say that gooks on average mog them then they are clearly biased.

I am not including societal influence but merely a looks based perspective.

I dont know? See for yourself when it comes to general areas and what phenotypes they have on average and you tell me if you think gooks mog indians.
indidm.jpg
This is the typical Indid (not indian) phenotype that probably derives from various Indo-European migrations to India.

Gracile Indids:
gracileindidm.jpg

indonordicm.jpg

indomelanidm.jpg

indomelanid.gif

Without me having to elaborate no further to prove that gooks dont have the facial structure nor the eye area to breed chads look no further than Sinids
sinidm.jpg

Tungids
tungidm.jpg

And South Mongoloids
southmongolidm.jpg

No amount of stupid cherrypicking tinder bullshit can disprove factual and non biased look towards these phenotypical faces and conclude that CLEARLY Indians on average produce better looking males and have a higher look ceiling than their gooks.

Just look at what i posted above and you will see what i mean.
JFL none of those represent your average curry. This is what your average currycel looks like:

Related image

This is some Filipino tier ugly.

JFL none of those represent your average curry. This is what your average currycel looks like:

Related image

Yet again you come back with stupid cherrypicked images.

If you want to be the most subhuman race then have it, be proud of it. I wont bother with you since you are just denying averages and blatant facts on how curries have a better looks ceiling than gooks.

I know many currycels that are on the lighter side of the curry spectrum and they dont view themselves as being under gooks. Not every indian is sri-lankan tier dark

Yet again you come back with stupid cherrypicked images.

If you want to be the most subhuman race then have it, be proud of it. I wont bother with you since you are just denying averages and blatant facts on how curries have a better looks ceiling than gooks.

I know many currycels that are on the lighter side of the curry spectrum and they dont view themselves as being under gooks. Not every indian is sri-lankan tier dark
Yes and the images you posted aren't cherry picked at all. All you have to do is perform a google image search on Indians and it'll speak for itself.

Yes and the images you posted aren't cherry picked at all. All you have to do is perform a google image search on Indians and it'll speak for itself.
Proven facts arent cherrypicked as opposed to a "tinder profile". Those are the typical base phenotypes of indians, you can deny it all you want but that fact remains true.

Tell me now if you want the place for the worst looking race and I am going to stop replying just so you can be happy. JFL

Proven facts arent cherrypicked as opposed to a "tinder profile". Those are the typical base phenotypes of indians, you can deny it all you want but that fact remains true.

Tell me now if you want the place for the worst looking race and I am going to stop replying just so you can be happy. JFL

I don't see any proven facts. All you posted were some fucking dumbass images.

How about this for proven fact?

Cope 5

Curries are less desired across the board compared to rice. Let's see you dispute this fact fucking retard.

I don't see any proven facts. All you posted were some fucking dumbass images.

How about this for proven fact?

View attachment 156559

Curries are less desired across the board compared to rice. Let's see you dispute this fact fucking retard.
You idiot, im talking purely about a looks ceiling and genetic potential. Nobody is agreeing with you on this and I was stupid enough to take the bait.

I dont give a fuck about female attraction or not. Im purely speaking on a genetic looks standpoint. I am not counting the media memes regarding curries idiot.

You are the only one agreeing with yourself anyways and I am stupid enough to take the bait.

Dude their faces look fabricated as hell like a bunch of truecels who got surgery

I dont give a fuck about female attraction or not.
This is some next level of coping. I was talking about average smv this whole time you fucking retard.

This entire forum already agrees with me in this regard

Every time there's a curry vs rice thread it's the curry that loses out.

My god you're fucking stupid.

Last edited:
This is some next level of coping. I was talking about average smv this whole time you fucking retard.
Then you clearly have poor reading comprehension since you deviated from my main point.
Even your fellow curries will agree with me. Just ask them yourself, @angrycurrycel @RREEEEEEEEE and they would see what I am talking about.

My main point wasnt about SMV or dating market, stop trying to throw in random shit into my point when it was purely based on a racial and genetic level.

Then you clearly have poor reading comprehension since you deviated from my main point.

Even your fellow curries will agree with me. Just ask them yourself, @angrycurrycel @RREEEEEEEEE and they would see what I am talking about.
You have not provided any citations to your "main point." (like you even had one lol)

And females attraction is the ONLY thing that matters.

Citations were the initial phenotypes I just posted of the selected areas of the country. Did you find the Tungid to have a better looks ceiling than the Indid?
Then why did you reply to me since I am not talking about that?

Citations were the initial phenotypes I just posted of the selected areas of the country. Did you find the Tungid to have a better looks ceiling than the Indid?

Cherry picked images are not citations. How about you show some actual statistics or study?

In terms of desirability from females it's rice > curry. If you don't disagree with that then stfu.

Cherry picked images are not citations. How about you show some actual statistics or study?
Studies are simply done on the races of the world which exist, and those initial phenotypes were found to be in India and the others around the chinese, Philippine and Siberian regions.

Since you are so keen i doubt you will read all.

This is for the initial Indids.

indidm.jpg

The dominant group of Indochina and the Sunda Islands. Probably developed in East Asia and spread southwards from the Neolithic on, replacing Veddids and Negritids. Relatively short, short- and high-skulled, yellowish-brown skin. Straight to wavy hair, sometimes wide-nosed with dilated nostrils, face low and wide, Mongolian folds attenuated. Has many different varieties that have an extremely vast expansion from Madagascar to Japan and the Easter Island. The continental forms are sometimes united in Pareid, the oceanic ones in Nesid. In the mountain regions of Indochina, the short, stocky Palaungids are common, in the valleys the more elongated Shanids are found. In the Sunda Islands, the coasts are inhabited mainly by Deutero Malayids, whereas in the interior Dayakids and Proto Malayids are more common. Overall, South Mongolids are one the most populous groups in the world. Taken literally from http://humanphenotypes.net/basic/Indid.html

They are most likely descendants of the Proto-Indo-Europeans.

You cannot deny Indo Europeans existing, thats retarded.

Indo-European Roots Index at the Wayback Machine (archived 22 January 2009) from The American Heritage Dictionary

And genetics:
Genetics

You are the first person to deny Indian phenotypes.
In terms of desirability from females it's rice > curry. If you don't disagree with that then stfu.
I didnt disagree with that, k-pop smv is way greater than whatever Indians have. But i am just speaking on a genetic standpoint which is totally unrelated to females which for some reason you replied to my comment with something totally different.

Last edited:
Lmao

They have

Height
Frame
Face
High T
indidm.jpg

Gracile Indids:
gracileindidm.jpg

indonordicm.jpg

indomelanidm.jpg

indomelanid.gif

sinidm.jpg

Tungids
tungidm.jpg

And South Mongoloids
southmongolidm.jpg

Maybe you are just a angry Melanid descendant that has darker skin than other indians.

Just look at what i posted above and you will see what i mean. If people still say that gooks on average mog them then they are clearly biased.

I am not including societal influence but merely a looks based perspective.
Lmao, no I praise your post, God's work.

Put an end to the idea that fucking gooks mog indians and arabs, lmao they fucking don't.

Gooks dont have

Face
Frame
Height

in their favor when compared to indians.

It literally is fucking over for ricecels, atleast western born latinos,arabs, and curries can go back to their native country and still ascend.

Ricecels who aren't chang/hapa tier are basically screwed on all continents of the world, well except africa :feelskek:

Lmao

They have

Height
Frame
Face
High T

Lmao, no I praise your post, God's work.

Put an end to the idea that fucking gooks mog indians and arabs, lmao they fucking don't.

Gooks dont have

Face
Frame
Height

in their favor when compared to indians.

It literally is fucking over for ricecels, atleast western born latinos,arabs, and curries can go back to their native country and still ascend.

Ricecels who aren't chang/hapa tier are basically screwed on all continents of the world, well except africa :feelskek:
Dont reply anymore. He doesnt know that we are merely speaking on a genetic standpoint totally unrelated to whatever retardation females may have regarding socially made issues such as "bob and vegen" memes.

Related image

Lmao those guys mog your average ricecel and I bet my left nut, none of those guys are "herbivores" on their own turf.