Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White people seem to have cracked the code about literally everything

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title: I know this is kinda a white worship thread but, they figure out everything about every aspect of life and the biggest secrets of life

Here’s just one example

thinkin about dodge viper rn :feelsbadman:

I thought you were going to post examples of White geniuses responsible for most inventions and discoveries. Thanks for the appreciation, though. We get a lot of hate from non-Whites on this forum.

I thought you were going to post examples of White geniuses responsible for most inventions and discoveries
To lazy but this is essentially what I was getting at

Title: I know this is kinda a white worship thread
Waaaaaaaat :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:
A white worship threads from you? No way this is certainly the first one!!!

Mods, fucking pin Rabbi's first white worship thread, this is a rare occasion, and needs to be archived!!!

:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

>star of david necklace
didn't watch