Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White women are the hardest to get

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
White women are the hardest to get they have higher standards than every other race of women they won’t date anybody outside of their race unless he’s a Chad of his race yet they’re also the most attractive it’s so over I’ll never get a white woman

White women are the hardest to get they have higher standards than every other race of women they won’t date anybody outside of their race unless he’s a Chad of his race yet they’re also the most attractive it’s so over I’ll never get a white woman
Sky is blue

Fakecel that can't get white women but can get ethnic

Also white foids look like pigs without makeup jfl

That’s why we need to reduce the SMV of white foids by refusing to simp for them, constantly reminding them how ugly they are, giving them patronizing suggestions to improve their appearance, and slowly eradicating their representation in the media and culture.

That’s why we need to reduce the SMV of white foids by refusing to simp for them, constantly reminding them how ugly they are, giving them patronizing suggestions to improve their appearance, and slowly eradicating their representation in the media and culture.

After their confidence crashes, they will lower their impossible standards.
Men are in constant competition for pussy. Even if we reached a point where nobody simped, if even just one breaks the rule the others will follow because that one guy managed to get laid easy by simping for an ugly foid.

As an incel, any kind of women is hard to get.