Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee white women are the most useless creatures in existence

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
  • murder your offspring, not even when it's out of the womb
  • in the very rare chance they aren't killing their white children or producing nigglets they let their kids get groomed by troon groomer pedophiles
  • they fuck niggers
  • push leftist degeneracy wholesale
  • line up to take the jew poison vaccine because le science hehe
  • push for mass immigration and nigger-worship
  • fuck the niggers and all the other invaders while your men are out dying (ukraine women)
  • don't get married and divorce every time they do
  • psychotic and narcissistic despite being subhuman inferior creatures
  • dumb as hell
  • all are on a cocktail of medication for their made-up mentall illnesses
  • no skills or interesting hobbies
  • they are vile fucking cunts who hate sub8s
    go get a useless degree at university aka marx training camp, or go into a fucking useless profession like ''nail technician''
  • fat as fuck
  • covered in tattoos and peircings
the evidence leads to the conclusion that these creatures are useless and need to all kill themselves

Last edited:
They do not make good mothers. They don't know how to cook, clean, take care of the house or the children.
This is societal more than genetics.

Ya that is where white nationalists failed horribly. With women like that we need immigrant women. White nationalists can make some shitty country with pink haired 250 pound feminist white women who hate sub 8/10 males.

• murder your offspring, not even when it's out of the womb
  • in the very rare chance they aren't killing their white children or producing nigglets they let their kids get groomed by troon groomer pedophiles
  • they fuck niggers
  • push leftist degeneracy wholesale
  • line up to take the jew poison vaccine because le science hehe
  • push for mass immigration and nigger-worship
  • fuck the niggers and all the other invaders while your men are out dying (ukraine women)
  • don't get married and divorce every time they do
  • psychotic and narcissistic despite being subhuman inferior creatures
  • dumb as hell
  • all are on a cocktail of medication for their made-up mentall illnesses
  • no skills or interesting hobbies
  • they are vile fucking cunts who hate sub8s
    go get a useless degree at university aka marx training camp, or go into a fucking useless profession like ''nail technician''
  • fat as fuck
  • covered in tattoos
the evidence leads to the conclusion that these creatures are useless and need to all kill themselves
Oh you mean western european, Jewnited States, Chadstralia, and New Zealand woman?

Ya that is where white nationalists failed horribly. With women like that we need immigrant women. White nationalists can make some shitty country with pink haired 250 pound feminist white women who hate sub 8/10 males.
Except with all their intelligence, white men only created degenerate societies at the end and technology without prior thinking of it's impact on society. The western societies are comfortable to live in but they make you mad, sad and depressed.

Oh you mean western european, Jewnited States, Chadstralia, and New Zealand woman?
no, eastern european women are scum as well. they are all pond scum

Except with all their intelligence, white men only created degenerate societies at the end and technology without prior thinking of it's impact on society. The western societies are comfortable to live in but they make you mad, sad and depressed.

Ya whites my race have immense creativity, integrity and hard work. But really dumb and hopelessly naïve on thinking through things. Whites aren't pragmatic like sand people or curries. Whites are very idealistic, which is needed in society too. But you also need pragmatism.

With immigrants people are often thinking about just the male immigrants. But not thinking about the female immigrants, or even the mixed daughters of male immigrants. Black women are coming to Europe too, as well as the half black daughters born from white mothers, black fathers.

w*men are useless

Ya that is where white nationalists failed horribly.
true. ultimately it makes me question white nationalism altogether. if they cant even secure a future for their race, of what use is their feigned superiority?

Ya whites my race have immense creativity, integrity and hard work.
I don't think so. Creativity is mostly boring and very regimented in white societies. Never feels "human".
Integrity let me laugh, look at history, nobody has integrity.
Hard work, look at Japan or China and you'll see more.
Stop thinking you are special. At the end of the day, apart from looking better than niggers, you don't have any special traits.
The thing that makes western society better is higher average IQ and the easy climate.

I don't think so. Creativity is mostly boring and very regimented in white societies. Never feels "human".
Integrity let me laugh, look at history, nobody has integrity.
Hard work, look at Japan or China and you'll see more.
Stop thinking you are special. At the end of the day, apart from looking better than niggers, you don't have any special traits.
The thing that makes western society better is higher average IQ and the easy climate.
Why do you chose to live in a white country then?

Why do you chose to live in a white country then?
So you know where I live through the power of the BigMac you call your brain ? :feelswhat:
I didn't know we choose where we are born, to which family and to which environment.